Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Problem Openvas-setup in CentOs 6.7 ! Post 302973205 by mnnn on Monday 16th of May 2016 03:21:16 AM
Old 05-16-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavinderSingh13
Hello mnnn,

Not pretty sure, but could you check if you have installed openssh-clients into your machine, it may be the reason for this error.

Thanks,
R. Singh
Please tell me what exactly I check

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem of networking in centos

Hello, I am using dual boot of linux, one is ubuntu and the other is one is centos. I have three NIC's and only one of them connected with cable. The thing is that when I boot from the ubuntu, it does recognize it and I am connected to the Internet. When I boot from the centos I am not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
6 Replies

2. Linux

How i can setup socks 5 in CentOS?

how i can setup socks 5 in centos? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hesamii
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

How i can setup socks 5 in CentOS?

how i can setup socks 5 in centos? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hesamii
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

DNS Server Setup Centos 6.5 Issues

I am having a bit of trouble getting my CENTOS 6.5 DNS server to work correctly in our testlab environment. Lab network is 10.8.0.0/24 in which we all access from 10.7.0.0.0/24 && 10.0.0.0/24. Here are my configs: options { listen-on port 53 { 127.0.0.1; 10.8.0.19;}; #listen-on-v6 port 53 {... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
2 Replies

5. Linux

Unable to access CentOS setup Network Configuration after attempting Python update

I attempted to update Python on my CentOS 5.6 VM and have encountered some issues after then. Initially yum wouldn't work, but I have resolved that. However, now I am unable to access the Network Configuration section under setup. When I do select this option I see this at the command line: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crmpicco
2 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Not able to login Openvas after update NVT

Hello, Today, i just updated my Openvas server for latest NVT, portsname and scapdata but after that i am not able to login to my openvas instance. Below command i fired to get this done. openvas-nvt-sync openvas-certdata-sync openvas-portnames-update openvas-scapdata-sync... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problem with cluster on centos 6.5

Hallo to everyone.From sometime i have problems with my asterisk pbx on cent os which is in corosync cluster mode with resource groups.The problem is for time the cluster just swap the active one with the other and the only messages in \var\log\messages is that bond0:link status defenitly down for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: evolintend
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue setup Transparent proxy and Gateway using Squid on CentOS 7

Hello, We are migrating our gateways from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 and for setting up a transparent proxy using squid and Firewalld i am using below configuration. #Firewalld configurations firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-forward-port=port=80:proto=tcp:toport=3128:toaddr=LAN_IP... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

9. Linux

Not able to setup CentOS 7 as gateway [Using squid proxy]

Hello, Did anyone setup a CentOS7 as a gateway (with squid transparent proxy). I am trying to do so but not able to setup. I setup squid , iptables (using it instead of firewalld) and all the necessary IPtables rules but nothing work. It work previously but access.log of squid not getting... (4 Replies)
4 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)