Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Creating a sequence of numbers in a line for 1000 files Post 302973115 by danyz84 on Saturday 14th of May 2016 02:07:14 PM
Old 05-14-2016
is correct, the file must have the same content except for that line

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how can i isolate the random sequence of numbers using awk?

as you can see there is a delimiter after c8 "::". Awk sees the rest as fields because it doesn't recognize spaces and tabs as delimiters. So i am basically looking to isolate 20030003ba13f6cc. Can anyone help? c8::20030003ba13f6cc disk connected configured unknown (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rcon1
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

creating sequence numbers in unix

Hi, Is there a way to create sequence numbers in unix i have a set of batches(which contain records) and i want to assign a number to every batch. how can i do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dnat
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Random numbers from 0 to 1000

Hello All, I want to make a simple script which generate random number from 0 to 1000. and simply display it. Plz HELP!!!!!! Regards, Waqas Ahmed (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakhan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating 1000 files using a script

I would like to write a script that would create 1000 files like clm0001.txt to clm1000.txt. All the files would contain the same contents. How do I achieve this using a script?Please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to find the gap in the sequence of numbers

Hi Guys, I have a file with numbers in sequence. The sequence have been broken somewhere.. I need to find out at which number the sequence has been broken... For an example, consider this sequence, it needs to give me output as 4 (as 5 is missing) and 6(as 7 is missing) Thanks for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl verify if numbers in a column of a file are in sequence

I am just a newbie to perl scripting. I need help with listing of hexadecimal numbers in a column as follows. INPUT FIle: 08AF ship steel 08B0 ship steel 08B1 ship steel 08B2 flight docs 08B3 flight docs 08B4 flight docs 08B5 flight docs 08B6 flight decl ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dynamax
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding a line to 1000's of files right after x amt of characters.

I am trying to add a single line of text to every file in a particular folder. There are thousands of files in the folder. Each file contains this same start of the first line: {d "%w- %d %m-, %Y - %T"} <some message here> with the rest of the text following the second curly bracket... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: dlundwall
10 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replace lines of two files by the corresponding line numbers.

I want to replace lines. The files 1 are (separated by \t) Gm01 phytozome9_0 three_prime_UTR 70641 70759 . - . ID=PAC:26323927.three_prime_UTR.1;Parent=PAC:26323927;pacid=26323927 Gm01 phytozome9_0 three_prime_UTR 90230 90692 . - . ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: grace_shen
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to generate sequence of numbers

I need awk script to generate part number sequencing based on data in multiple columns like below Input File --------- Col A|Col B|Col C| 1|a|x| 2|b|y| |c|z| | |m| | |n| And out put should be like 1ax 1ay 1az 1am 1an 1bx 1by (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aramacha
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating sequence number as per records

Hi, I have a file source as below. OL|10031|Day|Black|Midi|Good|Value|P01|P07 OL|10031|Day|Black|Short|Good|Value|P01|P07 I need to create a file form the above data as below logic 1. take the first line 2. create a file say inclusion1 as below from the first line OL,10031,1,Day... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaski2012
8 Replies
PKCS7_decrypt(3)						      OpenSSL							  PKCS7_decrypt(3)

NAME
PKCS7_decrypt - decrypt content from a PKCS#7 envelopedData structure SYNOPSIS
int PKCS7_decrypt(PKCS7 *p7, EVP_PKEY *pkey, X509 *cert, BIO *data, int flags); DESCRIPTION
PKCS7_decrypt() extracts and decrypts the content from a PKCS#7 envelopedData structure. pkey is the private key of the recipient, cert is the recipients certificate, data is a BIO to write the content to and flags is an optional set of flags. NOTES
OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms() (or equivalent) should be called before using this function or errors about unknown algorithms will occur. Although the recipients certificate is not needed to decrypt the data it is needed to locate the appropriate (of possible several) recipi- ents in the PKCS#7 structure. The following flags can be passed in the flags parameter. If the PKCS7_TEXT flag is set MIME headers for type text/plain are deleted from the content. If the content is not of type text/plain then an error is returned. RETURN VALUES
PKCS7_decrypt() returns either 1 for success or 0 for failure. The error can be obtained from ERR_get_error(3) BUGS
PKCS7_decrypt() must be passed the correct recipient key and certificate. It would be better if it could look up the correct key and cer- tificate from a database. The lack of single pass processing and need to hold all data in memory as mentioned in PKCS7_sign() also applies to PKCS7_verify(). SEE ALSO
ERR_get_error(3), PKCS7_encrypt(3) HISTORY
PKCS7_decrypt() was added to OpenSSL 0.9.5 0.9.7d 2003-11-20 PKCS7_decrypt(3)