Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Relocation strings
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Relocation strings Post 302971902 by rdrtx1 on Tuesday 26th of April 2016 07:27:43 PM
Old 04-26-2016
try also:
Code:
echo "" | cat infile - | awk '{printf (NR == 1 ? $NF : ((! a[$1]) ? "\n" : " ") $NF) ;  a[$1]++ }'

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

relocation error

when running make command i'm getting the following error: make:relocation error:make:symbol_sprintf_chk,version GLIBC_2.3.4 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference... plz tell me what to do abt this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhi1826
1 Replies

2. Programming

relocation truncated to fit errors

I have 2 directories: a1 and b1 Directory b1 depends on directory a1 Using directory a1, I create a1.lib Using directory b1, I create b1.lib Now, using a1 and b1, I create a shared object ab1.so I've been able to build ab1.so just fine. I made an update to file b1.c and am now getting a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: houdini_1
1 Replies

3. Programming

ld.so.1: relocation error

Hi Iam getting the following error... ld.so.1: xxxx: fatal: relocation error: file /home/costar4/bin/xxxx: symbol __1cH__rwstdUInterlockedIncrement6Fpl_l_: referenced symbol not found. Can anyone tell me anything in this ? Thanks, Sanja (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjasam
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

relocation error: yyparse referenced symbol not found

This is my set up: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/apps/rogue_wave_sol7/workspaces/workshop6_u1/4d/lib:/apps/fu/section20/vendorLib/EMS/4.2/lib:/home/a487891/cppunit/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/lib ldd -d TestDatalinkTradeRouter libintl.so => /usr/lib/libintl.so libw.so.1 => /usr/lib/libw.so.1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agilgeous
2 Replies

5. Solaris

fatal: relocation error: R_SPARC_WDISP22

Hello, I wonder if anyone has a clue what could be wrong. I get the following error on SUN Netra-T4 server when some applications try to start (e.g. slpd) also even if I try commands such as "jar" I get the same error: ld.so.1: /usr/java1.2/jre/bin/sparc/native_threads/java: fatal:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies

6. Linux

relocation truncated to fit

Hi, I am getting linking error i.e. /ade/aime_urtk/oracle/has/include/caa_ResStateListener.hxx:79: relocation truncated to fit: R_PPC_GO T16 vtable for CAA::ResourceStateListener /ade/aime_urtk/oracle/has/lib//libcaad.a(caa_Main.o)(.text+0x88e6): In function `CAA::ResourceStateL... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgobbur
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Svn repository relocation

Hi, I have a svn setup with multiple code repositories. Recently the filesystem holds the repository got full and i wanted to have to move some code repositories to another filesystem. I copied some of the code repositored using the "mv" command to another filesystem and created a symlink with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to execute Oracle relocation command in shell script

Hello, I need to execute below command in shell script srvctl relocate service -d $database -s $service -i $avail -t $pref -f and also need to get the errors ,if any,in another file. What's the right way to execute such commands in shell script? Best regards, Vishal (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Relocation strings using awk/sed from a index file

Hi All, I'd always appreciate all helps from this website. I would like to relocate strings based on the index number from an index file. Index numbers are shown on the first column in the index file (index.txt) and I would like to relocate "path" based on index numbers. Paths are placed... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: jypark22
11 Replies
IRSEND(1)								FSF								 IRSEND(1)

NAME
irsend - basic LIRC program to send infra-red commands SYNOPSIS
irsend [options] DIRECTIVE REMOTE CODE [CODE...] DESCRIPTION
Asks the lircd daemon to send one or more CIR (Consumer Infra-Red) commands. This is intended for remote control of electronic devices such as TV boxes, HiFi sets, etc. DIRECTIVE can be: SEND_ONCE - send CODE [CODE ...] once SEND_START - start repeating CODE SEND_STOP - stop repeating CODE LIST - list configured remote items SET_TRANSMITTERS - set transmitters NUM [NUM ...] SIMULATE - simulate IR event REMOTE is the name of a remote, as described in the lircd configuration file. CODE is the name of a remote control key of REMOTE, as it appears in the lircd configuration file. NUM is the transmitter number of the hardware device. For the LIST DIRECTIVE, REMOTE and/or CODE can be empty: LIST "" "" - list all configured remote names LIST REMOTE "" - list all codes of REMOTE LIST REMOTE CODE - list only CODE of REMOTE The SIMULATE command only works if it has been explicitly enabled in lircd. -h --help display usage summary -v --version display version -d --device use given lircd socket [/var/run/lirc/lircd] -a --address=host[:port] connect to lircd at this address -# --count=n send command n times EXAMPLES
irsend LIST DenonTuner "" irsend SEND_ONCE DenonTuner PROG-SCAN irsend SEND_ONCE OnkyoAmpli VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP irsend SEND_START OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN ; sleep 3 irsend SEND_STOP OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 3 4 irsend SIMULATE "0000000000000476 00 OK TECHNISAT_ST3004S" FILES
/etc/lirc/lircd.conf Default lircd configuration file. It should contain all the remotes, their infra-red codes and the corresponding timing and wave- form details. DIAGNOSTICS
If lircd is not running (or /var/run/lirc/lircd lacks write permissions) irsend aborts with the following diagnostics: "irsend: could not connect to socket" "irsend: Connection refused" (or "Permission denied"). SEE ALSO
The documentation for lirc is maintained as html pages. They are located under html/ in the documentation directory. lircd(8), mode2(1), smode2(1), xmode2(1), irrecord(1), irw(1), http://www.lirc.org. irsend 0.8.7pre1 May 2010 IRSEND(1)