Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Relocation strings
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Relocation strings Post 302971892 by jypark22 on Tuesday 26th of April 2016 05:40:27 PM
Old 04-26-2016
Relocation strings

Hi all,

I would like to relocate strings based on the index number.

Index numbers are shown on the first column, the strings are shown on the second column.

Code:
 1        path_sparc_ifu_dec_104  
 1        path_sparc_ifu_dec_105  
 2        path_sparc_ifu_dec_63  
 2        path_sparc_ifu_dec_92 
 3        path_sparc_ifu_dec_39  
 4        path_sparc_ifu_dec_43  
 4        path_sparc_ifu_dec_71  
 5        path_sparc_ifu_dec_103  
 6        path_sparc_ifu_dec_99  
 7        path_sparc_ifu_dec_55 
 7        path_sparc_ifu_dec_75  
 7        path_sparc_ifu_dec_93

If the index number is 1, corresponding strings are placed on the first row. On the same time, the index number is removed.

Desired output is:
Code:
path_sparc_ifu_dec_104  path_sparc_ifu_dec_105  
path_sparc_ifu_dec_63  path_sparc_ifu_dec_92 
path_sparc_ifu_dec_39  
path_sparc_ifu_dec_43  path_sparc_ifu_dec_71  
path_sparc_ifu_dec_103  
path_sparc_ifu_dec_99  
path_sparc_ifu_dec_55 path_sparc_ifu_dec_75 path_sparc_ifu_dec_93

I think awk/sed can read the file column by column and relocate the strings, but I need help!

I would appreciate any help for this problem.

Best,

Jaeyoung

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

relocation error

when running make command i'm getting the following error: make:relocation error:make:symbol_sprintf_chk,version GLIBC_2.3.4 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference... plz tell me what to do abt this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhi1826
1 Replies

2. Programming

relocation truncated to fit errors

I have 2 directories: a1 and b1 Directory b1 depends on directory a1 Using directory a1, I create a1.lib Using directory b1, I create b1.lib Now, using a1 and b1, I create a shared object ab1.so I've been able to build ab1.so just fine. I made an update to file b1.c and am now getting a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: houdini_1
1 Replies

3. Programming

ld.so.1: relocation error

Hi Iam getting the following error... ld.so.1: xxxx: fatal: relocation error: file /home/costar4/bin/xxxx: symbol __1cH__rwstdUInterlockedIncrement6Fpl_l_: referenced symbol not found. Can anyone tell me anything in this ? Thanks, Sanja (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjasam
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

relocation error: yyparse referenced symbol not found

This is my set up: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/apps/rogue_wave_sol7/workspaces/workshop6_u1/4d/lib:/apps/fu/section20/vendorLib/EMS/4.2/lib:/home/a487891/cppunit/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/lib ldd -d TestDatalinkTradeRouter libintl.so => /usr/lib/libintl.so libw.so.1 => /usr/lib/libw.so.1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agilgeous
2 Replies

5. Solaris

fatal: relocation error: R_SPARC_WDISP22

Hello, I wonder if anyone has a clue what could be wrong. I get the following error on SUN Netra-T4 server when some applications try to start (e.g. slpd) also even if I try commands such as "jar" I get the same error: ld.so.1: /usr/java1.2/jre/bin/sparc/native_threads/java: fatal:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies

6. Linux

relocation truncated to fit

Hi, I am getting linking error i.e. /ade/aime_urtk/oracle/has/include/caa_ResStateListener.hxx:79: relocation truncated to fit: R_PPC_GO T16 vtable for CAA::ResourceStateListener /ade/aime_urtk/oracle/has/lib//libcaad.a(caa_Main.o)(.text+0x88e6): In function `CAA::ResourceStateL... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgobbur
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Svn repository relocation

Hi, I have a svn setup with multiple code repositories. Recently the filesystem holds the repository got full and i wanted to have to move some code repositories to another filesystem. I copied some of the code repositored using the "mv" command to another filesystem and created a symlink with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to execute Oracle relocation command in shell script

Hello, I need to execute below command in shell script srvctl relocate service -d $database -s $service -i $avail -t $pref -f and also need to get the errors ,if any,in another file. What's the right way to execute such commands in shell script? Best regards, Vishal (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Relocation strings using awk/sed from a index file

Hi All, I'd always appreciate all helps from this website. I would like to relocate strings based on the index number from an index file. Index numbers are shown on the first column in the index file (index.txt) and I would like to relocate "path" based on index numbers. Paths are placed... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: jypark22
11 Replies
Alzabo::Table(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Alzabo::Table(3pm)

NAME
Alzabo::Table - Table objects SYNOPSIS
use Alzabo::Table; my $t = $schema->table('foo'); foreach $pk ($t->primary_keys) { print $pk->name; } DESCRIPTION
Objects in this class represent tables. They contain foreign key, index, and column objects. METHODS
schema Returns the "Alzabo::Schema" object to which this table belongs. name Returns the name of the table. column ($name) Returns the "Alzabo::Column" object that matches the name given. An "Alzabo::Exception::Params" exception is throws if the table does not contain the column. columns (@optional_list_of_column_names) If no arguments are given, returns a list of all "Alzabo::Column" objects in the schema, or in a scalar context the number of such tables. If one or more arguments are given, returns a list of table objects with those names, in the same order given. An "Alzabo::Exception::Params" exception is throws if the table does not contain one or more of the specified columns. has_column ($name) Returns a voolean value indicating whether the column exists in the table. primary_key In array context, return an ordered list of column objects that make up the primary key for the table. In scalar context, it returns the first element of that list. primary_key_size The number of columns in the table's primary key. column_is_primary_key ("Alzabo::Column" object) Returns a boolean value indicating whether the column given is part of the table's primary key. This method is really only needed if you're not sure that the column belongs to the table. Otherwise just call the "Alzabo::Col- umn->is_primary_key" method on the column object. attributes A table's attributes are strings describing the table (for example, valid attributes in MySQL are thing like "TYPE = INNODB". Returns a list of strings. has_attribute This method can be used to test whether or not a table has a particular attribute. By default, the check is case-insensitive. * attribute => $attribute * case_sensitive => 0 or 1 (defaults to 0) Returns a boolean value indicating whether the table has this particular attribute. foreign_keys Thie method takes two parameters: * column => "Alzabo::Column" object * table => "Alzabo::Table" object It returns a list of "Alzabo::ForeignKey" objects from the given column to the given table, if they exist. In scalar context, it returns the first item in the list. There is no guarantee as to what the first item will be. An "Alzabo::Exception::Params" exception is throws if the table does not contain the specified column. foreign_keys_by_table ("Alzabo::Table" object) Returns a list of all the "Alzabo::ForeignKey" objects to the given table. In scalar context, it returns the first item in the list. There is no guarantee as to what the first item will be. foreign_keys_by_column ("Alzabo::Column" object) Returns a list of all the "Alzabo::ForeignKey" objects that the given column is a part of, if any. In scalar context, it returns the first item in the list. There is no guarantee as to what the first item will be. An "Alzabo::Exception::Params" exception is throws if the table does not contain the specified column. all_foreign_keys Returns a list of all the "Alzabo::ForeignKey" objects for this table. In scalar context, it returns the first item in the list. There is no guarantee as to what the first item will be. index ($index_id) This method expects an index id as returned by the "Alzabo::Index->id" method as its parameter. The "Alzabo::Index" object matching this id, if it exists in the table. An "Alzabo::Exception::Params" exception is throws if the table does not contain the specified index. has_index ($index_id) This method expects an index id as returned by the "Alzabo::Index->id" method as its parameter. Returns a boolean indicating whether the table has an index with the same id. indexes Returns all the "Alzabo::Index" objects for the table. comment Returns the comment associated with the table object, if any. AUTHOR
Dave Rolsky, <autarch@urth.org> perl v5.8.8 2007-12-23 Alzabo::Table(3pm)