Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Checking File record equal to multiple of 70 or nearest number to multiple of 70 Post 302971891 by Mannu2525 on Tuesday 26th of April 2016 05:33:16 PM
Old 04-26-2016
Checking File record equal to multiple of 70 or nearest number to multiple of 70

Hello,

I have a file with below content - Example
Code:

I would like the result as - Multiple of 70 or nearest number in the file less than the multiple of 70
Code:

I tried using awk but doesn't succeed in getting result. Please try and let me know the way if we could achieve the result in unix.

Thanks,
Mannu

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking Multiple file existence

Hi, I want to check multiple files exist or not in a single if statement in korn Shell:confused:. Please help me Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lathish
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple file existence and checking file size

I want to check the files in particular directory are more that 0 Bytes i.e, Non zero byte file. The script should print a msg if all the files in that directory are empty( 0 Byte). (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lathish
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make multiple files of equal length

I have 150 files with 4 columns each but variable row lengths that I need to combine by column. I do not have any common column. I want to use "paste " command in unix to do it but before that I have to get all my files to be of equal length. Is there a way using awk or sed to fill up n no. of... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manishabh
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare multiple files with multiple number of columns

Hi, input file1 abcd 123 198 xyz1:0909090-0909091 ghij 234 999 xyz2:987654:987655 kilo 7890 7990 xyz3:12345-12357 prem 9 112 xyz5:97-1134 input file2 abcd 123 198 xyz1:0909090-0909091 -9.122 0 abed 88 98 xyz1:98989-090808 -1.234 1.345 ghij 234 999 xyz2:987654:987655 -10.87090909 5... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep from multiple patterns multiple file multiple output

Hi, I want to grep multiple patterns from multiple files and save to multiple outputs. As of now its outputting all to the same file when I use this command. Input : 108 files to check for 390 patterns to check for. output I need to 108 files with the searched patterns. Xargs -I {} grep... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diya123
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Record count checking for multiple files through for-loop

Hi Friends, I wrote one shell script to check the record count in two files and that will send us the notification activity if found zero record count. What i did is I created for loop and checking the count for both of the files but what is happening is for first file has data then it's... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: victory
13 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: File Checking Issues with 9 multiple file

Hi, I have 9 files which are generated dynamically & if there is a some condition which doesn't meet the criteria then file is not created or is of zero size. so further i am unable to consolidate the files based on following code 1 awk -F, -v ptime="201407" 'FNR==1... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siramitsharma
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking Multiple File existance in a UNIX folder(Note: File names are all different)

HI Guys, I have some 8 files with different name and extensions. I need to check if they are present in a specific folder or not and also want that script to show me which all are not present. I can write if condition for each file but from a developer perspective , i feel that is not a good... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shankarpanda003
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display latest record from file based on multiple columns combination

I have requirement to print latest record from file based on multiple columns combination. EWAPE EW1SLE0000 EW1SOMU01 ABORTED 03/16/2015 100004 03/16/2015 100005 001 EWAPE EW1SLE0000 EW1SOMU01 ABORTED 03/18/2015 140003 03/18/2015 140004 001 EWAPE EW1SLE0000 EW1SOMU01 ABORTED 03/18/2015 220006... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tmalik79
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing carriage returns from multiple lines in multiple files of different number of columns

Hello Gurus, I have a multiple pipe separated files which have records going over multiple Lines. End of line separator is \n and records going over multiple lines have <CR> as separator. below is example from one file. 1|ABC DEF|100|10 2|PQ RS T|200|20 3| UVWXYZ|300|30 4| GHIJKL|400|40... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dJHa
7 Replies
Graph(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						Graph(3pm)

NAME
SVG::Graph - Visualize your data in Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format. SYNOPSIS
use SVG::Graph; use SVG::Graph::Data; use SVG::Graph::Data::Datum; #create a new SVG document to plot in... my $graph = SVG::Graph->new(width=>600,height=>600,margin=>30); #and create a frame to hold the data/glyphs my $frame = $graph->add_frame; #let's plot y = x^2 my @data = map {SVG::Graph::Data::Datum->new(x=>$_,y=>$_^2)} (1,2,3,4,5); my $data = SVG::Graph::Data->new(data => @data); #put the xy data into the frame $frame->add_data($data); #add some glyphs to apply to the data in the frame $frame->add_glyph('axis', #add an axis glyph 'x_absolute_ticks' => 1, #with ticks every one #unit on the x axis 'y_absolute_ticks' => 1, #and ticks every one #unit on the y axis 'stroke' => 'black', #draw the axis black 'stroke-width' => 2, #and 2px thick ); $frame->add_glyph('scatter', #add a scatterplot glyph 'stroke' => 'red', #the dots will be outlined #in red, 'fill' => 'red', #filled red, 'fill-opacity' => 0.5, #and 50% opaque ); #print the graphic print $graph->draw; DESCRIPTION
SVG::Graph is a suite of perl modules for plotting data. SVG::Graph currently supports plots of one-, two- and three-dimensional data, as well as N-ary rooted trees. Data may be represented as: Glyph Name Dimensionality supported 1d 2d 3d tree -------------------------------------------------------- Axis x Bar Graph x Bubble Plot x Heatmap Graph x Line Graph x Pie Graph x Scatter Plot x Spline Graph x Tree x SVG::Graph 0.02 is a pre-alpha release. Keep in mind that many of the glyphs are not very robust. PLOTTING
You need to create a SVG::Graph::Frame instance from the parent SVG::Graph instance for each set of data to be plotted. Datasets can be hierarchical, and to represent this, SVG::Graph::Frame instances can themselves contain subframes. SVG::Graph::Frame can contain: - multiple subframes as instances of SVG::Graph::Frame - a single SVG::Graph::Data instance - multiple SVG::Graph::Glyph instances with which to render the attached SVG::Graph::Data instance, and all SVG::Graph::Data instances attached to SVG::Graph::Frame subinstances See SVG::Graph::Frame and SVG::Graph::Glyph for details. ONE DATA SET 1. create an SVG::Graph instance 2. create an SVG::Graph::Frame instance by calling SVG::Graph::add_frame(); 3. create an SVG::Graph::Data instance, containing an SVG::Graph::Data::Datum instance for each data point. 4. Attach the SVG::Graph::Data instance to your SVG::Graph::Frame using SVG::Graph::Frame::add_data(); 5. Attach glyphs to the SVG::Graph::Frame instance using SVG::Graph::Frame::add_glyph(); 6. Call SVG::Graph::draw(); MULTIPLE DATA SETS 1. create an SVG::Graph instance 2. create an SVG::Graph::Frame instance by calling SVG::Graph::add_frame(); 3. create an SVG::Graph::Data instance, containing an SVG::Graph::Data::Datum instance for each data point. 4. Attach the SVG::Graph::Data instance to your SVG::Graph::Frame using SVG::Graph::Frame::add_data(); 5. Attach glyphs to the SVG::Graph::Frame instance using SVG::Graph::Frame::add_glyph(); 6. repeat [2-5] for each additional data set to be added. add_frame() can be called on SVG::Graph to add top-level data sets, or SVG::Graph::Frame to add hierarchical data sets. 7. Call SVG::Graph::draw(); FEEDBACK
Send an email to the svg-graph-developers list. For more info, visit the project page at http://www.sf.net/projects/svg-graph AUTHORS
Allen Day, <allenday@ucla.edu> Chris To, <crsto@ucla.edu> CONTRIBUTORS
James Chen, <chenj@seas.ucla.edu> Brian O'Connor, <boconnor@ucla.edu> SEE ALSO
SVG METHODS
new Title : new Usage : my $graph = SVG::Graph->new(width=>600, height=>600, margin=>20); Function: creates a new SVG::Graph object Returns : a SVG::Graph object Args : width => the width of the SVG height => the height of the SVG margin => margin for the root frame init Title : init Usage : Function: Example : Returns : Args : width Title : width Usage : $obj->width($newval) Function: Example : Returns : value of width (a scalar) Args : on set, new value (a scalar or undef, optional) height Title : height Usage : $obj->height($newval) Function: Example : Returns : value of height (a scalar) Args : on set, new value (a scalar or undef, optional) margin Title : margin Usage : $obj->margin($newval) Function: Example : Returns : value of margin (a scalar) Args : on set, new value (a scalar or undef, optional) svg Title : svg Usage : $obj->svg($newval) Function: Example : Returns : value of svg (a scalar) Args : on set, new value (a scalar or undef, optional) add_frame Title : add_frame Usage : my $frame = $graph->add_frame Function: adds a Frame to the current Graph Returns : a SVG::Graph::Frame object Args : a hash. usable keys: frame_transform (optional) 'top' default orientation 'bottom' rotates graph 180 deg (about the center) 'right' points top position towards right 'left' points top position towards left frames Title : frames Usage : get/set Function: Example : Returns : Args : xoffset Title : xoffset Usage : $obj->xoffset($newval) Function: Example : Returns : value of xoffset (a scalar) Args : on set, new value (a scalar or undef, optional) yoffset Title : yoffset Usage : $obj->yoffset($newval) Function: Example : Returns : value of yoffset (a scalar) Args : on set, new value (a scalar or undef, optional) draw Title : draw Usage : $graph=>draw Function: depends on child glyph implementations Returns : xmlifyied SVG object Args : none perl v5.10.0 2009-01-07 Graph(3pm)