Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Issue in Script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Issue in Script Post 302971824 by RudiC on Tuesday 26th of April 2016 06:37:10 AM
Old 04-26-2016
Looks like your printf lost control as its format specifier is gone haywire... try a
Code:
print i "," a[i] "," b[i] "," c[i] "," d[i] "," e[i]
        }
' /tmp/Input.csv 
19-APR-16,4.0989e+07,37193.6,0,4593893,430183
09-APR-16,4.1128e+07,36546.1,0,3693883,351456
18-APR-16,4.23129e+07,38921.6,0,3717989,355104

instead, and you're almost there.

You field count is 56 consistently, so your c[$1]+=$58 array assignment is doomed.

Last edited by RudiC; 04-26-2016 at 08:06 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script: issue changing directories in script

I am working on a script that checks two arguments at the command line. The first argument is a search pattern, the second can be a file or a directory, if it is a file a second script is called that checks it for the search pattern. If the second argument is a directory, it checks for the search... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with the script

#!/bin/ksh set -x SQLSTR="LOGIN/PASSWORD" sqlplus -s ${SQLSTR} @<<EOF set pagesize 0 feedback off verify off heading off echo off; UPDATE TABLE NAME SET VALUE = VALUE + 1 where VALUE2 = 'ABCDE'; exit; COMMIT; EOF i am not able to update the column and not able to exit from sqlplus. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthicss
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script running from another script issue

Hello All, I am ruuning the below script. userchecking.sh ########################### #! /bin/ksh NIS_SCRIPT_HOME="/mot/systems/NIS_SCRIPT_NEW" . $NIS_SCRIPT_HOME/common.env WORK_DIR="/mot/systems/scripts/" #WORK_DIR="/mot/b36376/myscripts/nis_user_automation"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajaincv
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Issue

#!/bin/bash ########################################### ADMIN="usera@mblonline.com" AMQ="userb@mblonline.com" SUBJECT="Remote Shutdown Client Status" MAIL="/bin/mail" ########################################### DAT=`date '+%d-%b-%Y'` PLUGIN="/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe" PORT="5666"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: telnor
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is issue with this script?

#!/bin/ksh i=1 while do j=0 while do echo "$i" j =`expr $j + 1` done i=`expr $i + 1` done (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: targetshell
19 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script issue

Hi Folks, I am going through a sample script which is not working. Also i want to understand the certain syntaxes #!/bin/sh clear x="y" echo "enter ur 1st no." read n1 echo "enter ur 2nd no." read n2 while do clear echo "1.sum" echo "2.subtraction" echo "3.product"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafa_fed2
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with script

Hi, I have a script which when i run in manually it runs properly, but when i run the same script using UC4 scheduler it dose not run properly. Below is the code i am using. i am not sure what is happening when i run this through UC4 the files are not generated. but when i run this manually it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mohammed_Tabish
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with the script

I am trying to run a script which ftp the files from one server to another. Below is the script - #!/bin/bash echo "Please enter no : " read variable echo "You entered: $input_variable" host=xxxxx USER=xxx PASSWORD=xxx ftp -inv $HOST <<EOF user $USER $PASSWORD cd... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandraprakash
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with script

Hi, I am running below script using autosys. Though the script is running fine, it fails the workflow but the autosys job shows success. Can you please let me know where can i make change to script:- #!/bin/ksh #to test mail from directory set -x frequency=$1 param_file=/local/test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajrishi990
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with pwd for script run by double click on script (MacOS High SIerra)

Hello, I have the following script that just archives and clears some log files. #!/bin/bash # script: archive_logs_and_clear # add date to logfile names and copy archive directory # clear logs # change to script directory cd ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies
apache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::APR:UserDContributed Perl Docuapache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::APR::UUID(3)

NAME
APR::UUID - Perl API for manipulating APR UUIDs Synopsis use APR::UUID (); # get a random UUID and format it as a string my $uuid = APR::UUID->new->format; # $uuid = e.g. 'd48889bb-d11d-b211-8567-ec81968c93c6'; # same as the object returned by APR::UUID->new my $uuid_parsed = APR::UUID->parse($uuid); Description "APR::UUID" is used to get and manipulate random UUIDs. It allows you to "create" random UUIDs, which when "formatted" returns a string like: 'd48889bb-d11d-b211-8567-ec81968c93c6'; which can be parsed back into the "APR::UUID" object with "parse()". API
"APR::UUID" provides the following functions and/or methods: "format" Convert an "APR::UUID object" object into a string presentation: my $uuid_str = $uuid->format; obj: $uuid ( "APR::UUID object" ) ret: $uuid_str returns a string representation of the object (.e.g 'd48889bb-d11d-b211-8567-ec81968c93c6'). since: 2.0.00 "new" Create a "APR::UUID object" using the random engine: my $uuid = APR::UUID->new; class: "APR::UUID" ( "APR::UUID class" ) ret: $uuid ( "APR::UUID object" ) since: 2.0.00 "DESTROY" $uuid->DESTROY; obj: "APR::UUID" ( "APR::UUID object" ) ret: no return value since: 2.0.00 Do not call this method, it's designed to be only called by Perl when the variable goes out of scope. If you call it yourself you will get a segfault when perl will call DESTROY on its own. "parse" Convert a UUID string into an "APR::UUID object" object: $uuid = APR::UUID->parse($uuid_str) arg1: $uuid_str (string) UUID string (.e.g 'd48889bb-d11d-b211-8567-ec81968c93c6') ret: $uuid ( "APR::UUID object" ) The new object. since: 2.0.00 See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.16.2 2011-02-07 apache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::APR::UUID(3)