Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Virtual mixer
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Virtual mixer Post 302971683 by wisecracker on Sunday 24th of April 2016 03:54:44 AM
Old 04-24-2016
It might be worth looking at some DJing SW.

Somehing like this:-

Mixxx - Free MP3 DJ Mixing Software

I have no idea what this is like as my DJing days were over 15 years ago...

EDIT:

Lots here:-
The Big Collection of DJ Software for Mac « Mac.AppStorm
And including video...
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cros...84896067?mt=12

Last edited by wisecracker; 04-24-2016 at 05:27 AM.. Reason: Just noticed it is in the OSX section.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Differentiating between Virtual and non Virtual IP addresses

Hello, I would like to know if there is a command or any configuration file to find and differentiate the Virtual IP Addresses (of the Cluster Resource Group) and the IP Address of the Cluster Node. I observe that the ifconfig -a command returns all the IP addresses configured on the ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vineetd
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Is there any Virtual data center as we have Virtual Machine?

Do we have any Virtual Data Center software as we have Virtual Machine? I want to practice everything of Solaris practically but i don't have resources like data center which includes Servers, Data storages, switches, and other things. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman0931
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have to log out of a virtual terminal twice in order to exit virtual terminals

Not really a newbie, but I have a strange problem and I'm not sure how to further troubleshoot it. I have to log out of a virtual terminal by typing exit, then exit again as in: woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout I DON'T have to do this when I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Narnie
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Change hostID of Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine installed by Virtual Box 4.1.12 on Windows-XP host

Trying to set or modify the randomly set hostID of a Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine that I installed on a Windows-XP host machine (using Virtual Box 4.1.12). I was able to set/modify the hostname of the Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine during installation as well as via the Virtual Box... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt_VB
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Providing virtual machine priority in kvm based virtual machines

Hi All, Is there any way I can prioritize my VMs when there is resource crunch in host machine so that some VMs will be allocated more vcpu, more memory than other VMs in kvm/qemu hypervisor based virtual machines? Lets say in my cloud environment my Ubuntu 16 compute hosts are running some... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SanjayK
0 Replies
PianoBooster(6) 														   PianoBooster(6)

NAME
pianobooster - learn the piano just by playing a game DESCRIPTION
Piano Booster is piano teaching software that can provide piano lessons for beginners as well as for advanced players. It can be used for teaching music theory and is useful for piano practice and learning piano technique. SYNOPSIS
pianobooster [flags] [midifile] OPTIONS
-d Increase the debug level -q Quick start -h, --help Display a help message -v Display the version number and exit USAGE
Piano Booster is a fun way of playing along with a musical accompaniment and at the same time learning the basics of reading musical nota- tion. The difference between playing along to a CD or a standard midi file is that Piano Booster listens and follows what you are playing on a midi piano keyboard. The program has been designed to allow you to play along on a midi piano keyboard with the scrolling notes shown on the screen. The notes you press on the keyboard appear as coloured lines on the musical stave, the colour of which depends whether you have pressed the right or wrong note. A different musical instrument sound is used for your playing depending whether you are playing the right or wrong notes. This feature also allows Piano Booster to be used with printed sheet music so you can hear if you are playing the right notes while at the same time keeping your eyes on the printed score. The music accompaniment will automatically wait for you to find and play the correct notes in the piece. Timing markers show whether you are playing ahead or behind of the beat. They appear as white crosses that are drawn over the note. FEATURES
- Piano Booster follows you when playing along to a musical accompaniment. If you stop, then so does the music. - Play a single hand and Piano Booster will play the other hand, as well as the rest of instruments, in time with you. - Change the speed of playback to match your playing ability. - Transpose +/- 12 semitones without stopping the play back. - Change the Key Signature of the piece. - Plays any standard midi or kar file. - Play along to any instrument in the midi file. - Adjust the volume of the current part or the volume your piano part. - See how accurate you're playing. - Change the start bar to start playing from any bar in the music. The repeat bars allows you to practice just a few difficult bars contin- uously. - Timing markers are white crosses that are drawn over each note and show if you are playing ahead or behind the beat. - A different instrument sound is used for the right and wrong notes that you play. SEE ALSO
You can find more about the game on its homepage: http://pianobooster.sourceforge.net/ AUTHOR
The game has been written by Louis J. Barman <louisjb@users.sourceforge.net>. This manual page was written by Miriam Ruiz <lit- tle_miry@yahoo.es> for the Debian project. PianoBooster(6)