Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to destroy one's business...? Post 302971093 by wisecracker on Friday 15th of April 2016 02:12:21 PM
Old 04-15-2016
Hi bakunin...

Thanks for the reply. I for one am not sure if this is really happened, hence the question mark in the title bar. If it did the guy in question will never make the mistake again.

As I am no expert in this field I was relying on you pros to educate me.

But why mount the external parts before using rm in the first place?

The mind boggles.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to Destroy a processor set i.e pset

First of all I'm new to solaris. Today is the first day i'm practicing zones. In global zone i have created a two separate pools of 2CPU's and created a email-zone and a web-zone as given in a PDF. I deleted the 2 zones in the processor sets. How can i destroy the processor set and i want my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: breaker64
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour

Could you “crontab” it to run every 10 minutes on work days (Mo - Fr) between 08:00 and 18:00 i know to run every 10 mints but can any one guide me how to achieve the above one (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venikathir
2 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS - Dataset / pool name are the same...cannot destroy

I messed up my pool by doing zfs send...recive So I got the following : zpool list NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT rpool 928G 17.3G 911G 1% 1.00x ONLINE - tank1 928G 35.8G 892G 3% 1.00x ONLINE - So I have "tank1" pool. zfs get all... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: eladgrs
8 Replies

4. Hardware

Plop boot manager Destroy the pc

Hello friends , yesterday i used plop boot manager to shutdown the pc but after using it, nothing happened on screen , i mean cpu is running but monitor show blank screen and then i reassembled the whole pc again ,cleaned , reattach all the devices again but problem persist . Any help (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search and Destroy Script Direction Help

Being a beginner in scripting I am not sure the direction to take to accomplish the below task and would love suggestions. GOAL input file: domains.list Read input file, search in named.conf and find domain and delete entry for the purpose of cleanup activity. named.conf entry example zone... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: djzah
8 Replies
delete(n)							    [incr Tcl]								 delete(n)

NAME
delete - delete things in the interpreter SYNOPSIS
delete option ?arg arg ...? DESCRIPTION
The delete command is used to delete things in the interpreter. It is implemented as an ensemble, so extensions can add their own options and extend the behavior of this command. By default, the delete command handles the destruction of namespaces. The option argument determines what action is carried out by the command. The legal options (which may be abbreviated) are: delete class name ?name...? Deletes one or more [incr Tcl] classes called name. This deletes all objects in the class, and all derived classes as well. If an error is encountered while destructing an object, it will prevent the destruction of the class and any remaining objects. To destroy the entire class without regard for errors, use the "delete namespace" command. delete object name ?name...? Deletes one or more [incr Tcl] objects called name. An object is deleted by invoking all destructors in its class hierarchy, in order from most- to least-specific. If all destructors are successful, data associated with the object is deleted and the name is removed as a command from the interpreter. If the access command for an object resides in another namespace, then its qualified name can be used: delete object foo::bar::x If an error is encountered while destructing an object, the delete command is aborted and the object remains alive. To destroy an object without regard for errors, use the "rename" command to destroy the object access command. delete namespace name ?name...? Deletes one or more namespaces called name. This deletes all commands and variables in the namespace, and deletes all child names- paces as well. When a namespace is deleted, it is automatically removed from the import lists of all other namespaces. KEYWORDS
namespace, proc, variable, ensemble itcl 3.0 delete(n)