Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A man gets Pwned...
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? A man gets Pwned... Post 302970728 by wisecracker on Monday 11th of April 2016 11:05:07 AM
Old 04-11-2016
A man gets Pwned...

There has been coverage about computers being taken over by big brother and monitoring your every move via the inbuilt camara on computers very recently and reminded me of this aging baby...

I remember this from years ago:-

Don't **** with a hacker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oB28ksiIo

Enjoy...

Last edited by wisecracker; 04-11-2016 at 12:33 PM..
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

man

If i have my own application ( say 'myTool'), then is it possible to create a man page for it? such that "man myTool" will give information about it. if so how to go about it? thanks in advance, Nads (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nads
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man pages

When reading man pages, I notice that sometimes commands are follwed by a number enclosed in parenthesis. such as: mkdir calls the mkdir(2) system call. What exactly does this mean? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man aliases

Can any one show me how to create an alias account that silently copies local emails to the administrator (root) using a linux cmd line or GUI? The answer needs to be very simplly explained at this stage, as I am new to the command prompt...expecialy in linux. thanks heaps guys Pipa:) I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pipa
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need help how to use man

hello every one im a new to unix i use solaris 9 experimental i would like to use real unix system but there are to many versions and i need someone to recommend a good one for me i also need help on how to use "man" (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abu_malek
3 Replies

5. Solaris

man and ldm man

According to Sun documentation (Ldoms 1.1 Administration Guide), To access the ldm(1M) man page, add the directory path /opt/SUNWldm/man to the variable $MANPATH. When I add the lines: MANPATH=$MANPATH:/opt/SUNWldm/man export MANPATH to .profile, exit root and re-login, I would have "man ldm"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Man command

How to get only the options and arguments of a command excluding the descriptive help? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mayur_verma
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what man*x directories should contain ?

man pages are located beneath /usr/share/man. e.g., manual pages for "section 1" are located in /usr/share/man/man1/. And /usr/share/man/man*p should contain manual pages for POSIX programmers. I need to know what /usr/share/man/man*x directories should contain ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new0h
1 Replies
DELHOSTS(3PVM)							  PVM Version 3.4						    DELHOSTS(3PVM)

NAME
pvm_delhosts - Deletes hosts from the virtual machine. SYNOPSIS
C int info = pvm_delhosts( char **hosts, int nhost, int *infos ) Fortran call pvmfdelhost( host, info ) PARAMETERS
hosts An array of pointers to character strings containing the names of the machines to be deleted. nhost Integer specifying the number of hosts to be deleted. infos Integer array of length nhost which contains the status code returned by the routine for the individual hosts. Values less than zero indicate an error. host Character string containing the name of the machine to be deleted. info Integer status code returned by the routine. Values less than nhost indicate partial failure, values less than 1 indicate total failure. DESCRIPTION
The routine pvm_delhosts deletes the computers pointed to in hosts from the existing configuration of computers making up the virtual machine. All PVM processes and the pvmd running on these computers are killed as the computer is deleted. If pvm_delhosts is successful, info will be nhost. Partial success is indicated by 1<= info < nhost, and total failure by info < 1. The array infos can be checked to determine which host caused the error. The Fortran routine pvmfdelhost deletes a single host from the configuration with each call. If a host fails, the PVM system will continue to function and will automatically delete this host from the virtual machine. An application can be notified of a host failure by calling pvm_notify. It is still the responsibility of the application developer to make his applica- tion tolerant of host failure. EXAMPLES
C: static char *hosts[] = { "sparky", "thud.cs.utk.edu", }; int status[2]; info = pvm_delhosts( hosts, 2, status ); Fortran: CALL PVMFDELHOST( 'azure', INFO ) ERRORS
These error conditions can be returned by pvm_delhosts PvmBadParam giving an invalid argument value. PvmSysErr local pvmd not responding. SEE ALSO
pvm_addhosts(3PVM), pvm_notify(3PVM) 30 August, 1993 DELHOSTS(3PVM)