Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Extracting to another directory using cygwin Post 302970179 by wisecracker on Sunday 3rd of April 2016 03:35:53 PM
Old 04-03-2016
IIRC, if you are in CygWin then the location is at:-
/cygdrive/c/progra~1/php/script
OR
/cygdrive/c/"program files"/php/script
Depending on the Windows version.
I don't think this path is case sensitive...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

extracting a field from directory path ??????

Hi I'll be getting a directory path as the input to the script. E.g. 1 abc/fsg/sdfhgsa/fasgfsd/adfghad/XXX/fhsad e.g. 2 sadfg/sadgjhgds/sd/dtuc/cghcx/dtyue/dfghsdd/XXX/qytq This input will be stored in a variable. My query is how to extract the field in a variable VAR which occurs... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
15 Replies

2. Linux

cygwin

I'm trying to run the make command in cygwin. The directory is d:\resiprocate-1.2.3\resip\dum\test. But the command outputs: cant open perl script "c:\Program": No such file or directory why??...check the attached JPEG file....plz help (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_well
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Extracting the different files from directory & its sub directories

Hi Everyone, It would be helpful if someone helps me on this. Requirement: I have a directory which includes different types of files(for example *.java,*.class),but not restricted for only these types. I need to find the same types of file extensions from its directories and subdirectories... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rcvasu
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting Directory From Path

Hi guys. I'm doing some bash scripting and have run into a snag. Say I have the path: /home/one/two/three/ All I need is the 'three' while making a filename. Is there an easy way to do this? I've tried using grep (because I'm that smart.) cut (as I'm unable to tell how many fields there... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Drayol
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed/awk for extracting directory from file path

Hi, I have following path: set file_path = D:/forums/prac/somedir/new1/file1.txt or set file_path = E:/new/forums1/prac/somedir/new2/file2.txt I need to grep "somedir" from file path. In this case preceding directory "prac" remains same for both the paths, but directories preceding... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Zipping a directory and extracting to another server.

Hello everyone, I am trying to make a script in KSH that will zip an entire directory but leave out one file in that directory. I then need to send that zipped directory to another UNIX box. I am new to UNIX and would appreciate a good template to study from. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrutalBryan
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

opening new instance of cygwin from withing cygwin

I'm using cygwin on win7, What I would like to do is something like this: cygstart cygwin tail -f /foo/test.log | perl -pe 's/error/\e I know I can start a new instance using either of these: mintty -e ... cygstart tail ... But neither of those open in ANSI mode, so I can't do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Validatorian
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting into a remote directory

I need to fit in a module in my Korn Shell script which would extract file_archive.tar.gz residing in the folder /apps/Test of my local machine into a folder /global/ in a remote machine server1. Please help me on this regard. Thanks Kumarjit. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarjt
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

One directory, extracting only files to a new directoy

I need a hint for extracting and copying only the loads of .mp3 files from one directory and its subdirectories to get them all into only one directory. This way I am doing gives me a identical copy with hundreds of subdirectories. But I just don't get it to extract only the files. Though I tried... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Extracting directory portion.

Dear Experts, I have some directory structure something like follows. I would like to cut portion of it. Would you please help me? I have to run this on several sql's. The directory path is dynamic. I have cut what comes after first "sql" string. Input:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanth38
3 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules installed on the Debian system --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO
php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 7.0.33-6+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+3. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2017 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2017 php-config(1)