Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Adblocking shuts down browsers by default? Post 302970154 by Neo on Sunday 3rd of April 2016 06:42:56 AM
Old 04-03-2016
Don't block ads... some people actually have to pay for the sites you surf and read for free.

Don't be a freeloader Smilie Support the sites you visit if you don't want to be a paid member.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

browsers

hello all, to see what browsers exist on solaris server what is the path and then how can i acces the internet? i appreciate your help. thanks, grep (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: grep
4 Replies

2. BSD

error message in all browsers...

yes, i receive the same error message in all the browsers, the error message is: error host not found (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nobody
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Flash/Shockwave Plugin Seems to Crash Browsers!

I have a problem, that's of course why I'm here. I just today installed, Vector Linux on a PII 233mhz with 160mb ram. The OS is stable, runs well, and is speedy for this older computer while running some GUI version. I can't recall which one. I can find out but it the browsers crash in all the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garfunkle
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Compatibility with different browsers for frames

Hi, I am writing a web application using Perl CGI. And I have defined an frame within like this "<iframe id=\"iframe01\" name=\"iframe01\" height=480 width=800 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>" My problem is that this iframe appears differently on different browsers - IE6, IE7, Mozilla... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Long running shell scripts shuts donw the machine!

Hi, I am very new to shell scripting. I have a script called "RunDMol3.sh" which takes a directory name as input parameter, process somthing using files in the folder and writes output files in the same folder. This is a very heavy job and takes about 1.5 hrs. When I run in manually the script... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh.jitkar
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

wget returns different data from web browsers

I am facing a strange issue with wget. I am not able to get the same data that I can get from my firefox web browser. I tried setting the user agent to firefox but i am still not able to get the same data.. Hope anyone can help point me to the correct direction. This is the command i used :... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Leion
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Surfing the Internet problems with multiple browsers

Could anyone explain why I am having trouble surfing the internet with both firefox and konqueror? Chromium seems to be the only browser that will work. I tried to create a new profile with firefox and that didn't work either. I can ping things just fine, I can download stuff with wget, I can ssh... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Web Browsers

How and what other web browsers can I install for Solaris 11 86_64? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to close the Web browsers in Shell Script?

Hi, Is there anyway to close all the Open tabs in Web Browser via Shell Script. Like browser.close( ) or something like that. Pls do help me soon, Thanks in Advance :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Megala
1 Replies
DFG2OTTER.PL(1) 						       SPASS							   DFG2OTTER.PL(1)

NAME
dfg2otter - transforms DFG clause files into Otter format including Otter options SYNOPSIS
dfg2otter.pl [options] [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
dfg2otter.pl is a Perl wrapper for the dfg2otter. Mainly, it adds a set of OTTER parameters to the transformation result of dfg2otter. Additionally, input/output redirection is simpler: If no file arguments are given, dfg2otter.pl reads from stdin and writes to stdout. If one file argument is given, dfg2otter.pl read from that file, and if a second argument is present, dfg2otter.pl writes to it. OPTIONS
-t n Sets the time limit for the OTTER proof attempt to n seconds. SEE ALSO
checkstat(1), filestat(1), pcs(1), pgen(1), rescmp(1), tpform(1), tpget(1), deprose(1), dfg2otter(1), SPASS(1) AUTHORS
Thorsten Engel and Christian Theobalt. Contact : spass@mpi-inf.mpg.de perl v5.10.0 2010-02-23 DFG2OTTER.PL(1)