Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: KDE Desktop
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers KDE Desktop Post 302970147 by Meow613 on Saturday 2nd of April 2016 11:37:03 PM
Old 04-03-2016
KDE Desktop

I installed KDE with Debian. The KDE desktop never appears. Much searching w/ Google and no help.

Thanks

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Kde 3.0

Hello, i,ve installed suse with kde 3.0, I had never used an X for unix before. So I don't know much. Most things were easy to find, but what anoyes me a lot is that the desktop is larger than mij monitor, so I have to move my mouse to see the rest of the desktop. I've tried to set the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: counTnegaTive
1 Replies

2. SuSE

your thoughts on the KDE desktop environmt

I wanted to get people's feedback on experiences with the KDE destop environment. I played with it for a while and was impressed. I liked the non MS apps and non MS approach to mail. via K-mail anyone else ? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simon2000
8 Replies

3. Red Hat

how to uninstall KDE desktop in fedora 11

please i would like to uninstall the KDE desktop in my fedora 11,previously i was using the default gnome desktop,i want to revert to gnome desktop (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Redhat_9ja
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kde Desktop Effect won't work after installing OpenBox

I recently installed OpenBox to work with KDE in replacing the Kwin Session manager. A lot of things did seem to use less processing and memory, but it seems I've lost my KDE Desktop Effects. I managed to track down this in /home/user/.xsession-errors after trying to re-enable them: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
0 Replies

5. Linux

Load kde desktop, fedora server 21

can not load fedora 21 server kde desktop after install yum -y install @kde-desktop reboot (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaja
0 Replies
KROSS(1)							 KDE User's Manual							  KROSS(1)

NAME
kross - KDE application to run kross scripts. SYNOPSIS
kross [--help] [Generic-options] [Qt-options] [KDE-options] [file ...] DESCRIPTION
kross executes kross scripts written in KDE Javascript, Python, Ruby, Java and Falcon. GENERIC OPTIONS
--author Show author information. --help Show help about options. --help-all Show all options. --help-kde Show KDE specific options. --help-qt Show Qt specific options. --license Show license information. -v--version Show version information APPLICATION OPTIONS
file... The files with the scripts to run. USAGE
kross file runs the script in file after loading the interpreter plugin for the script language (detected by filename suffix). To interpret other languages than KDE Javascript, kdebindings must be installed. SEE ALSO
kdeoptions(7), qtoptions(7), python(1), ruby(1), kjs(1), java(1), falcon(1) Look at http://kross.dipe.org/solution.html for more information and tutorials. BUGS
There are probably tons of bugs. Use bugs.kde.org: http://bugs.kde.org to report them. AUTHOR
Sebastian Sauer <mail@dipe.org>. 2008-10-22 KROSS(1)