Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oracle Linux 7.1 Multipath
Operating Systems Linux Oracle Linux 7.1 Multipath Post 302969718 by Linusolaradm1 on Saturday 26th of March 2016 03:37:10 PM
Old 03-26-2016

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Multipath Enhancement

Hi.. when i delete a Lun from a Array on a SAN, and again when i create a Lun it shows that the newly created Lun has the ID of the Old deleted Lun which is leading to data corruption. All this is handled by the Multipath software. can anybody help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen13
0 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Oracle/Xen/OVM/OCFS2/Multipath/SAN Problems

Setup: Multiple Virtual Machines running OEL5 / Oracle RDBMS 11.2 OVM 2 / Xen 3.4.0 Cluster consisting of 3 Machines Shared SAN Storage synced with OCFS2 SAN connected with 4GB FC on 4 Paths per LUN SAN target are 2 EMC Clariion mirroring each other The problems we're facing are that... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux fdisk question (Oracle Enterprise Linux)

OS: Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.2 Hypervisor: VMWare workstation 9 I created a VM and attached a 7gb virtual disk to it. Using fdisk , I partioned the disk like below. The filesystems mounted on this is working fine. But I am seeing the message Partition n does not end on cylinder boundary.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kraljic
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Xalan & Xerces issues for Oracle Linux 6.6 & Solarisstudio12.3 C++ compiler for Linux

Hi Team, I am facing issue while using Xalan & Xerces for my application. Below are my environment details i am using :- Platform:- Oracle Linux 6.6 Compiler :- solarisstudio12.3 C++ compiler for Linux Below are the versions of Xalan & Xerces source code used to build the shared object... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: agrachirag
0 Replies
uri_urn(3tcl)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management					     uri_urn(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(3tcl)