Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Role based access and security Post 302969285 by sunnysthakur on Monday 21st of March 2016 05:41:14 AM
Old 03-21-2016
Thanks for workaround.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Security of root access

Hi, The security auditor give a this statement , what to do ? On my solaris system (S10) "The User ID "root" should not be used on the system - the su and the priviledged account should be used from each administrator for accountability purposes" What to do ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: falcon16
3 Replies

2. SuSE

"scp" access denied:/etc/security/access.conf

Guys i have 2 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 (i586) boxes.if i take a look into /etc/security/access.conf ,i see following lines at the eof # All other users should be denied to get access from all sources. #- : ALL : ALL - : myID : ALL now earlier i had written scripts where files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ak835
1 Replies

3. AIX

role based user

Hi .. I need to assign role based permission to users... How to assign role based permission in aix... Thanks.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumathi.k
4 Replies

4. Linux

Web based X11 access

Hi guys ;) I'm new here. I had been reading a long time here on the forums but now I registered finally. And got a question for you. Since yesterday I've got successfully installed a X11-connection from my WinXP to a RedHat EL 5 - Box. Now there's a web portal needed. So I have to make a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: supermaRiio
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Security issues with universal access of file

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: If you look at the permissions associated with a symbolic link, it has universal access. Does this lead to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux17
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

How do I install security patches with no internet access?

Hi, I'm pretty new to Linux and I want to download security patches and install them on RHEL 5.4. I've searched the red hat web site but cant seem to find where the download link is. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jardoo
5 Replies
Moose::Meta::Role::Method::Required(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  Moose::Meta::Role::Method::Required(3pm)

NAME
Moose::Meta::Role::Method::Required - A Moose metaclass for required methods in Roles VERSION
version 2.0603 DESCRIPTION
INHERITANCE
"Moose::Meta::Role::Method::Required" is a subclass of Class::MOP::Object. It is not a subclass of "Moose::Meta::Role::Method" since it does not provide an implementation of the method. METHODS
Moose::Meta::Role::Method::Required->new(%options) This creates a new type constraint based on the provided %options: o name The method name. This is required. $method->name Returns the required method's name, as provided to the constructor. BUGS
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs. AUTHOR
Moose is maintained by the Moose Cabal, along with the help of many contributors. See "CABAL" in Moose and "CONTRIBUTORS" in Moose for details. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-28 Moose::Meta::Role::Method::Required(3pm)