Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lan Turtle configuration
Special Forums IP Networking Lan Turtle configuration Post 302969014 by kanalia on Thursday 17th of March 2016 04:43:01 AM
Old 03-17-2016
Hi Chaps
I have figured it out myself. Simply go to etc/config/network and change the config for 'lan' to:

config interface 'lan'
option ifname 'eth0 eth1'
option type 'bridge'
option proto 'dhcp'

This bridge will make both adapters visible to target network so both adapters will be allocated an IP by DHCP. Have fun!!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Configuration for a home LAN

I would like to see if anybody can give me any insights on this issue. Possibly somebody may have posted something like this before but provided I couldn't find any matching threads in the forum search, I post it here. I'm on GNU/Linux with iptables. I have a home LAN with the gateway connected... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cbkihong
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to configure private LAN and coporate LAN on the same machine-Solaris10

Hi , I am trying to configure a private LAN and corporate LAN on the same machien on Solaris 10. How can I achieve this? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deedee
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lan setting

heyyy im using ferdora 7 ...but systems on my lan have windos xp ..so im able to access those systems but they r not can u help me out.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mightypp.nits
1 Replies

4. SCO

mirroring in lan between 2 pc

hi ;i had setup a lan connection under sco open server release 5.0.5 between 2 pc with tcp/ip , but i want to mirror one of both for other but i can not do this please tell me about how to configure 2 pc for mirroring ? thank you::( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hossein
3 Replies

5. Linux

lan help

iam using open suse 10.3 in dual boot with windows internet is through Lan(ethernet) in windows by entering below data in Lan properties net is coming the information is bellow ip 10.2.45.67 subnet 255.255.0.0 default gate way 10.1.1.4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Local Lan, no-ip directed DNS forward, surf within lan

Hi, We have a website running on a local centos 5.4 surfer, static IP. The domain.com uses no-ip.com to take care of the DNS, it forwards all to my server. My router receives the port 80 call, routes it to my server and the world can see domain.com perfectly fine. However, we cannot see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Different hostnames with reboot while lan cable, no lan cable

I am facing strange problem regarding hostname on my Linux(2.6.18-164.el5xen x86_64 GNU/Linux), the hostname changes if reboot with lan cable and with NO lan cable Reboot with lan cable: The hostname is ubunut Unable to connect Oracle database using sqlplus some times database is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxLearner
2 Replies

8. IP Networking

lan

how can i make lan between two or more computers having linux fedora as os...? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ravi Kumar Mish
1 Replies

9. Fedora

about lan

how can i lan between two or more computers having linux fedora as os? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ravi Kumar Mish
1 Replies
RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle - Turtle Serializer VERSION
This document describes RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle version 1.000 SYNOPSIS
use RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle; my $serializer = RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle->new( namespaces => { ex => 'http://example/' } ); print $serializer->serialize_model_to_string($model); DESCRIPTION
The RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle class provides an API for serializing RDF graphs to the Turtle syntax. XSD numeric types are serialized as bare literals, and where possible the more concise syntax is used for rdf:Lists. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Trine::Serializer class. "new ( namespaces => \%namespaces, base_uri => $base_uri )" Returns a new Turtle serializer object. "serialize_model_to_file ( $fh, $model )" Serializes the $model to Turtle, printing the results to the supplied filehandle "<$fh">. "serialize_model_to_string ( $model )" Serializes the $model to Turtle, returning the result as a string. "serialize_iterator_to_file ( $file, $iter )" Serializes the iterator to Turtle, printing the results to the supplied filehandle "<$fh">. "serialize_iterator ( $sink, $iter )" Serializes the iterator to Turtle, printing the results to the supplied sink object. "serialize_iterator_to_string ( $iter )" Serializes the iterator to Turtle, returning the result as a string. "serialize_node ( $node )" Returns a string containing the Turtle serialization of $node. "node_as_concise_string" Returns a string representation using common Turtle syntax shortcuts (e.g. for numeric literals). BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>. SEE ALSO
<http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/turtle/> AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams "<gwilliams@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-29 RDF::Trine::Serializer::Turtle(3pm)