Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Airlines industry
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Airlines industry Post 302968124 by sam_bd on Friday 4th of March 2016 03:24:43 AM
Old 03-04-2016
Airlines industry

Hi, I want to move to unix admin from support. Which unix can i learn to get into airlines industry projects? Thanks in advance.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

3D screens in surgical industry

I just had this odd idea that may even have some future. The advent of 3D screens for the mass market might prove useful for the healthcare industry, while in surgical practices they rely on medical imagery more and more often. Perhaps the introduction of 3D screens will give the illusion of depth... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies
htons(3)						     Library Functions Manual							  htons(3)

NAME
htons - Converts an unsigned short (16-bit) integer from host byte order to network byte order LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc.so, libc.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <arpa/inet.h> in_port_t htons ( in_port_t hostshort) ; STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: htons(): XNS4.0 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. PARAMETERS
Specifies a 16-bit integer in host byte order. DESCRIPTION
The htons() (host-to-network short) function converts an unsigned short (16-bit) integer from host byte order to Internet network-byte order. The Internet network requires address and port reference data in network-byte order. Use the htons() function to convert address and port short integers from host byte order to Internet network-byte order. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the htons() function returns a 16-bit short integer in Internet network-byte order. ERRORS
Current industry standards do not define error values for the htons() function. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: endhostent(3), endservent(3), htonl(3), ntohl(3), ntohs(3). Standards: standards(5). Network Programmer's Guide delim off htons(3)