Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Airlines industry
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Airlines industry Post 302968124 by sam_bd on Friday 4th of March 2016 03:24:43 AM
Old 03-04-2016
Airlines industry

Hi, I want to move to unix admin from support. Which unix can i learn to get into airlines industry projects? Thanks in advance.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

3D screens in surgical industry

I just had this odd idea that may even have some future. The advent of 3D screens for the mass market might prove useful for the healthcare industry, while in surgical practices they rely on medical imagery more and more often. Perhaps the introduction of 3D screens will give the illusion of depth... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies
getpagesize(2)							System Calls Manual						    getpagesize(2)

NAME
getpagesize - Gets the system page size SYNOPSIS
#include <unistd.h> int getpagesize ( void ); STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: getpagesize(): XPG4-UNIX Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. DESCRIPTION
The getpagesize() function returns the number of bytes in a page. You might need to include this value in parameters to memory management system calls. The page size is an operating system page size and might differ from the underlying hardware page size. RETURN VALUES
The getpagesize() function returns the number of bytes in a page, and is always successful. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: brk(2), getrlimit(2), madvise(2), mmap(2), mprotect(2), msync(2), munmap(2) Routines: sysconf(3) Standards: standards(5) delim off getpagesize(2)