Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Please remove this post/remove information from it Post 302967916 by Neo on Tuesday 1st of March 2016 04:51:02 AM
Old 03-01-2016
Starting as of today, only VIP Members can request moderators and admins to remove sensitive issues from posts and threads.

The reason for this change is that we need to generate revenue from this site for hardware and software upgrades and new features; all of this requires both time and money. So, if a member wants the team to provide extra services (for example, changing user names, deleting information in posts, etc) this service will be provided only to VIP Members who support the forums.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove lines with unique information in indicated columns

Hi, I have the 3-column, tab-separated following data: dot is-big 2 dot is-round 3 dot is-gray 4 cat is-big 3 hot in-summer 5 I want to remove all of those lines in which the values of Columns 1 and 2 are identical. In this way, the results would be as follows: dot is-big 2 cat... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: owwow14
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please Help remove some data from previous post

I have posted some data on the forum which needs to be deletd ASAP. The post here in question are How to do in this in shell script? How to modify this script? How to resolve this error? Error in code in linux? Please remove all the parts from post : i-d4411185 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
6 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Remove post with sensitive data

Hello, Can you please delete or modify a post that contains sensitive data. I can't post full links, here's the end of the link: shell-programming-and-scripting/94965-help-shell-scripting-modify-user-creation-script-oracle-database.html It's got a lot of data that should never be posted on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JonHeller
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove sensitive data from post

HI Sir , please remove the sensitive data from the post https://www.unix.com/unix-for-advanced-and-expert-users/200219-ssh-issue.html please blank the following terms /home/infafi/Informatica/PowerCenter8.1.1/server/bin iminfu01uat ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
4 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove the sensitive data from post

Hi Sir , Please remove the following code from the post https://www.unix.com/unix-for-advanced-and-expert-users/210081-ftp-issue.html thanks Prabhu (7 Replies)
7 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Urgent : please remove the names from the post

Hi Sir, There is an escalation going on this and could you please remove the words from the following link . this is really critical. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/196647-remove-headings.html please remove following terms fiappl17dev fiappl18dev ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Remove copyrighted information from a post

How do I contact someone to remove an old post that contains copyrighted and confidential information? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jrp431
3 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove my previous post

please remove my previous post on "Query on scp" The approach which iam thinking will not work Inconvenience caused regretted (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextStep
0 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)