Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Security Token
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Security Token Post 302967549 by Akang on Wednesday 24th of February 2016 08:25:52 PM
Old 02-24-2016
Security Token

I got this message while submitting a reply to a thread. I could submitt the replies till yesterday but today it shows me the following message
"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing."
What should I do to resolve this?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Authentication token error?!?!

Hi all, I have upgraded my old RedHat 6.2 box to RedHat 7.3. I had couple hundreds of users on that box so i just migrated all the user account to a new box by transfering home directories, and appending to /etc/passwd /etc/shadow /etc/group. I have preserved all permittions. Everything works... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: solvman
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Error token '08'

Hi anybody kindly help me to overcome this error, in my following UNIX script the value of substr is the Hour position in processing records, and I want to seperate only 00 to 09 records to a seperate file, when I run this script when it reaches to 08 hour containg record it gives me 08:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: HMS.Chandrasiri
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

split a line using a token

hi all, is ksh, is there a way to split a line so it displays the output on seperate lines from a grep command ?? i have a script which greps for "responseTime" from log files but when i echo the output of the grep command it displays all occurances of the string all on one line which is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unexpected Token Error `;;'

Hello all, Im having an Issue with my script for switch statement , can someone let me know where do i need to correct it. 7 ##******************************************************************************************************* 8 ## ********** FUNCTION USAGE *********** ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghunsi
13 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Q:Perl Extracting & Printing Security Token

I have a script which is supposed to log in to my vB account and print my security token, however doesn't seem to work globally. The logging in works perfectly just will not retrieve and print the security token for every forum I log in to. Code Below: #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::UserAgent; ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: AndrewTwain
8 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Perl - Retrieving and Printing Security Token

My script below is supposed to log in to my vB account on any vB forum I'm registered on and retrieve + print my security token. However it seems to be hit and miss. The logging in works perfectly just will not retrieve and print the security token for every forum I log in to. Code Below: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AndrewTwain
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for a token in a file

Hi All, I am new to scripting. I have a requirement where I need to search for token present in array in a file. If the token is found I need to take the first column of that line from the file and append it to token and direct it to a new file. e.g. token file token.txt contains abc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alok2082
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

For loop - unexpected token `do

My requirement is to search for current date-1 .log files in /usr/sas/sas_config/Lev1/SASApp/StoredProcessServer/Logs folder and write the file name to filenames.txt When I ran the script below, I got error as syntax error near unexpected token `do I'm not sure what is wrong in my code. I... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ram Kumar_BE
11 Replies
mailq(1)							   User Commands							  mailq(1)

NAME
mailq - print the mail queue SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/mailq [-Ac] [-q subarg] [-v] DESCRIPTION
The mailq utility displays a summary of the mail messages queued for future delivery. The first line displayed for each mail message shows the internal identifier used on this host for the message, the size of the message in bytes, the date and time the message was accepted into the queue, and the envelope sender of the message. The second line of the display shows the error message that caused this message to be retained in the queue. This line will not be displayed if the message is being pro- cessed for the first time. The mailq utility used to be identical to sendmail -bp. Now it checks for the authorization attribute, solaris.mail.mailq. If the check for the invoking user succeeds, sendmail -bp is executed with the remaining argument vector. Otherwise, an error message is printed. This authorization attribute is by default enabled for all users. It can be disabled by modifying the Basic Solaris User entry in prof_attr(4). OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -Ac Like sendmail(1M), this flag tells mailq to use submit.cf rather than sendmail.cf even if the operation mode does not indicate an initial mail submission. This will result in the client queue /var/spool/clientmqueue being displayed rather than the default server queue /var/spool/mqueue. -qp[time] Similar to -qtime, except that instead of periodically forking a child to process the queue, sendmail forks a single per- sistent child for each queue that alternates between processing the queue and sleeping. The sleep time is given as the argument. The sleep time default is 1 second. The process will always sleep at least 5 seconds if the queue was empty in the previous queue run. -qf Processes saved messages in the queue once and does not fork(), but runs in the foreground. -qG name Processes jobs in the queue group called name only. -q[!]I substr Limits processed jobs to those containing substr as a substring of the queue id, or not when ! is specified. -q[!]R substr Limits processed jobs to those containing substr as a substring of one of the recipients, or not when ! is specified. -q[!]S substr Limits processed jobs to those containing substr as a substring of the sender, or not when ! is specified. -v Prints verbose information. This adds the priority of the message and a single character indicator (+ or blank) indicating whether a warning message has been sent on the first line of the message. Additionally, extra lines may be intermixed with the recipients that indicate the "controlling user" information. This shows who will own any programs that are executed on behalf of this message and the name of the alias this command is expanded from, if any. EXIT STATUS
0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. FILES
/etc/security/prof_attr local source for execution profile attributes /var/spool/mqueue default server queue /var/spool/clientmqueue client queue ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWsndmu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
sendmail(1M), prof_attr(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 10 Jul 2002 mailq(1)