Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Why icon in status bar is disabled? Post 302967044 by RudiC on Friday 19th of February 2016 02:14:00 AM
Old 02-19-2016
And it works now, i.e. is connected and you can transfer data over it?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Couldn't open status file /var/samba/STATUS.LCK

I believe i have most of samba configured right but i get this error each time time try to run it. I was given suggestion that i touch the file, i did, but i still cannot rid myself of this error. Any suggestions (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macdonto
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Installing RedHat 8.0 onto Dell PowerEdge SC1425 - hdc: status error: status = 0x58

I have successfully installed RedHat 8.0 onto a Dell PowerEdge SC1425 today. This server has two SATA hard drives, and an IDE DVD-ROM drive. Using the following kernel parameters, i successfully installed across both hard drives from CD: ide0=0x1f0,0x3f6,14 vga=791 resolution=1024x768 expert... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishsponge
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

put a icon/command in menu bar

Hey everyone :)my problem is i want to add a command and icon to the menu panel, normally in gnome you would just right click, add to panel etc. What i want to do is, for example , put say firefox plus a icon in the menu bar by using a bash script, what would be the command, to do this. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave123
5 Replies

4. HP-UX

PAM status 28 - account disabled

I frequently rexec into a remote box to run a job, occaisionally I get the the error message "rexecd: Account Disabled" and in the remote box syslog I see "rexecd: PAM - status 28 PAM error message: account is disabled". After a 1/2 hour or so the problem goes away. Anyone shed any light on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: CBorgia
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

status bar in shell script or perl

How To Generate different different progress bar in shell script? like we install some software it show us progress, like we install RPM that also show us progress. Thanks, Bash (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
2 Replies

6. Solaris

LAN icon missing in Task Bar

Can any body help me in getting back my LAN icon back in task bar i am using Solaris 10 on x86 machine when i log on to the system as root only volume icon is present in task bar where as LAN is missing Thanks in Advance THE_ARCHER (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: The_Archer
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace space and vertical bar with verical bar

I am trying to get sed, tr or awk to search a file that contains records with fields delimited by the vertical bar | and replace the occurrences in the records where the vertical bar is preceded by a space " |" with a vertical bar. Sample data record zelli |||59 Stonewall Dr ||W Barnstable |MA... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clintrpeterson
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Spinning bar status while doing something.

After some googling, I came across this script to create a spinning cursor: #!/bin/bash # paste following in your script declare -a Spinner Spinner=(/ - \\ \| / - \\ \| ) Spinnerpos=0 update_spinner() { printf "\b"${Spinner} (( Spinnerpos=(Spinnerpos +1)%8 )) } # testing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrwatkin
2 Replies

9. Programming

How to track table status delete/update/insert status in DB2 V10 z/os?

Dear Team I am using DB2 v10 z/os database . Need expert guidance to figure out best way to track table activities ( Ex Delete, Insert,Update ) Scenario We have a table which is critical and many developer/testing team access on daily basis . We had instance where some deleted... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Ncurses status bar

Hi, all, I'm writing a BBS telnet client, and am trying to implement a status bar into it, at the bottom of the screen. I am using NCurses to accomplish this. So far, it appears to be working, that is, upon connecting to BBS, it will display the status bar, and then quickly disappear. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ignatius
5 Replies
apertium-preprocess-transfer(1) 										   apertium-preprocess-transfer(1)

NAME
apertium-preprocess-transfer - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the open-source apertium machine translation toolbox: http://www.apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-preprocess-transfer rules_file transfer_file DESCRIPTION
apertium-preprocess-transfer is a structural transfer preprocessor which reads in a structural transfer rule file and generates a file with precompiled patterns and indexes to the actions of the rules of the structural transfer module specification. FILES
These are the two files that can be used with this command: rules_file File with structural transfer rules transfer_file File with precompiled patterns SEE ALSO
apertium-translator(1), apertium(1), apertium-transfer(1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
Copyright (c) 2005, 2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. 2006-03-08 apertium-preprocess-transfer(1)