Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Can Missing mpk Code be added via NVRAM Post 302966826 by gull04 on Wednesday 17th of February 2016 03:12:22 AM
Old 02-17-2016
Hi,

I'm pretty sure that you should be able to repair this using "nvedit", to start the session you will need to run.

Code:
ok setenv use-nvramrc? true

Then at the end of the edit session, you'll have to run the nvstore command. You may be able to get some guidance from the Oracle site on exactly what you have to change to action the changes that you need.

Regards

Gull04

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nvram reset or crack password

Hello guys ,and girls. Im having a very interesting problem. I have a Netra SUN machine and i had it here for quite a while now...i wanted to install it as a new server and todo so i needed to mount a cd rom and to change the boot at the prom level to cdrom. this could work but i forgot the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: talroze
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Nvram?

what is its signifance and how do you flush it. i was reading this book that said something about flushing the nvram before un-installing it. how do you do that and also whats the purpose of this nvram when the regular RAM is available (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Nvram

I have Ultra1 SUN machine, its NVRAM got damaged. I purchased new NVRAM. now the host id of the new nvram is by default different than the old one.Any way to program it to change the new host id to be the same like the host id of the damaged one? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adol3
3 Replies

4. Solaris

NVRAM change

I have replaced the nvram on my Sun V480 and now the system stops at the "ctrl-d for normal startup, or root password for maintenance" part. The nvram auto-boot=true, but it still stops here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kjbaumann
4 Replies

5. Solaris

new NVRAM

what is the requirements to install a new nvram for sun fire v890 server. should I keep the same host id and mac address, or it doesn't matter the server will boot with the new nvram regardless to the host id and mac address. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gad314
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Need help with nvram

Hi Gurus, Can somebody explain me actually how a NVRAM works on a sparc server. I am really confused and the same level of confusion with eeprom . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
1 Replies

7. AIX

Resetting the NVRAM

Does anybody know how to reset the NVRAM on a System p 520 (power 5)? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: livehho
7 Replies
Plack::Session::Store::File(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Plack::Session::Store::File(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Session::Store::File - Basic file-based session store SYNOPSIS
use Plack::Builder; use Plack::Middleware::Session; use Plack::Session::Store::File; my $app = sub { return [ 200, [ 'Content-Type' => 'text/plain' ], [ 'Hello Foo' ] ]; }; builder { enable 'Session', store => Plack::Session::Store::File->new( dir => '/path/to/sessions' ); $app; }; # with custom serializer/deserializer builder { enable 'Session', store => Plack::Session::Store::File->new( dir => '/path/to/sessions', # YAML takes it's args the opposite order serializer => sub { YAML::DumpFile( reverse @_ ) }, deserializer => sub { YAML::LoadFile( @_ ) }, ); $app; }; DESCRIPTION
This implements a basic file based storage for session data. By default it will use Storable to serialize and deserialize the data, but this can be configured easily. This is a subclass of Plack::Session::Store and implements its full interface. METHODS
new ( %params ) The %params can include dir, serializer and deserializer options. It will check to be sure that the dir is writable for you. dir This is the directory to store the session data files in, if nothing is provided then "/tmp" is used. serializer This is a CODE reference that implements the serialization logic. The CODE ref gets two arguments, the $value, which is a HASH reference to be serialized, and the $file_path to save it to. It is not expected to return anything. deserializer This is a CODE reference that implements the deserialization logic. The CODE ref gets one argument, the $file_path to load the data from. It is expected to return a HASH reference. BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2009, 2010 Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-07-27 Plack::Session::Store::File(3pm)