Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Groups is not visible
Operating Systems Solaris Groups is not visible Post 302966524 by Revathi2089 on Saturday 13th of February 2016 02:58:20 AM
Old 02-13-2016
Groups is not visible

I am trying to add a user ad3059 to the following groups,
Code:
A   B   C   D ( four groups A,B,C,D)

When i use usermod command and add the user to the above groups,

and go to
Code:
> groups ad3059
other C D

It doesnt show A and B groups and shows it as other.Please advice on how can we fix the issue

Last edited by Don Cragun; 02-13-2016 at 04:01 AM.. Reason: Add CODE and ICODE tags.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why are the xml tags not visible?

Could some one please tell me why, when I run the following php code: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <?php $readfile = file("rss_file.xml"); for ($k=0; $k<=count($readfile)-1; $k++) { echo "$readfile<br>"; } </BODY> </HTML> the tags do not appear in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: photon
1 Replies

2. Web Development

images are not visible

hi, why my uploaded images are not visible both in front-end and back-end of my CMS ? See the picture: http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/72686/noPics.png I checked the GD library in php. It seems ok... http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/72686/GD.png thanks ---------- Post updated at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

A file system visible for solaris and windows?

Hi, I have a 1TB external iomega hard disk, and I want to plug it to a solaris 8 machine. The problem is that solaris doesn't recognize the NTFS file system partition. I was thinking of formatting it to FAT32, but I would like to know if anyone knows a better file system, considering: - I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dann-E
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

[ URGENT] - HDD visible to OS without reboot

Hi, I have added 30 GB Vmware Scsci disk in RHEL # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga) I want to make this 30 GB visible to OS without reboot. Pls help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

5. Solaris

folder not visible in ls -l

Hi, I have a strange problem. when i do ls i see a folder, say 'abc', but it disappears when i do ls -l. I cannot access or mv that folder. Solaris 10 (SPARC) doesn't allow me to create a new folder with the same name, as it already exists. 'file' command also doesn't recognize i 'abc'... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not visible hidden folder

Hi, In one folder there is a hidden folder. Whenever i do any ls -a i can't see the folder. However i can get into the folder by cd .foldername. Would you please help me to identify what is the problem here. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupdas
13 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread 2nd page not visible

Hi, I am not able to see second page of my last post, giving me message database corrupted. Please check. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
7 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Content of posts aren't visible - only subject

Let's see if this works here. (Except I can't post a URL ...) I posted the thread above and you can't see content, only the subject title. Moderator Don Cragun replied to the post in Shell scripting and programming. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dalej
2 Replies
asadmin-list-connection-groups(1AS)				   User Commands			       asadmin-list-connection-groups(1AS)

NAME
list-connection--groups - gets the connection groups SYNOPSIS
list-connection-groups --user user_name --password password --host hostname --port admin_port_number --instance instance_name http_listener_ID Gets the profiler element associated with the named server instance.. OPTIONS
--user identifies the user name associated with the named instance. --password identifies the password associated with the user name. --host identifies the host name for the machine. --port identifies the administrator port number associated with the hostname. --instance identifies the name of the instance associated with the JVM option to be created. http_listener_ID a unique identifier for the HTTP listener. asadmin% list-connection-groups INTERFACE EQUIVALENT
unknown asadmin-create-connection-group(1AS) asadmin-delete-connection-group(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-connection-groups(1AS)