Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Quiz help!
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Quiz help! Post 302966366 by vbe on Thursday 11th of February 2016 07:26:37 AM
Old 02-11-2016
This looks terribly like homework...
We have a special forum and special rules apply there you have to comply with if you do not want to get in trouble
Unless you PM me certifying this is not homework and give the source of the questions
This thread will stay closed...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question for school quiz

I have these questions for my unix class that I can't figure out because I missed a couple of days. They are for a quiz we took last week so by answering the questions you are not bettering my grade or doing my homework. I just want to understand was the answers. My teacher is really bad at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djeung
1 Replies

2. Programming

C Programming Quiz

Hey check this out..it's only a 10 question quiz..but it's brain storming. http://mulogic.phpnet.us/drupal I scored 7/10 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: luv2beuniq
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK quiz

How come every post in this forum is a request for help? How about some fun? What does the following command do? nawk -F'+' ' {i=NF;for(;i;i--)if($i)w++} END{ for(k in w){c=w;x=xk",";if(c>m)m=c} for(;m;m--)if(m in x)print m,x } ' <(man nawk) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: colemar
2 Replies

4. AIX

HACMP pop quiz

Hi all, A pop quiz is being organized in my project and I've been appointed as one of the quiz-masters. This is a sample of what we are bringing forth. Feedback is welcome. 1)Name 2 commands used to display cluster state, but doesn't use the clinfoES daemon: a) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: themetalingus
0 Replies
SCOLASYNC(1)						       scolasync User Manual						      SCOLASYNC(1)

NAME
scolasync - a file manager dedicated to dealing with a collection of removable media, like music mobile players. It makes easier to copy files to a set of removable media, and to copy files from them. SYNOPSIS
scolasync [{-c | --check}] DESCRIPTION
scolasync allows you to send a series of files towards a set of removable media. Every individual removable storage device is identified, for example to its owner. Then, later, you can retreive modified files from the same collection of removable media and track the modifications attributable to each owner. A possible usage is with students learning a foreign language: they are given homework on their USB sticks, and they bring them back with modified contents to get scores. OPTIONS
-c , --check Enables checkboxes to select a subset of the usb storage media currently plugged to your computer, even if the checkboxes are not wanted in the preferences of the application. FILES
${HOME}/.scolasync/db A database containing the preferences of the application, and the mapping between owners and USB storage media. /usr/share/scolasync/marques.py A dictionary of pecularities which come with some brands of USB storage media. ${HOME}/.scolasync/marques.py This dictionary overrides the settings in the system-wide configuration. ${HOME}/.scolasync/scolasync.log A log file for the application. AUTHOR
Georges Khaznadar <georgesk@ofset.org> Wrote this manpage for the Debian system. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Georges Khaznadar This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. scolasync 06/23/2012 SCOLASYNC(1)