Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Install Linux on LG Nexus 4 mobile Post 302966002 by nanz143 on Saturday 6th of February 2016 04:44:11 AM
Old 02-06-2016
Install Linux on LG Nexus 4 mobile

Hi All,

I found that Linux on my LG Nexus 4 mobile is corrupted and is not mounting /cache and all...

i want to repair / reinstall the OS on it so that i can put an Android on it..

Please help..

Thanks in advance..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Linux on mobile

can anyone tell how to install (load) linux OS on my mobile (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daya.pandit
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux column(1) from util-linux-ng for Solaris? Which *.pkg to install?

Hi On Linux systems there is a command called "column". column - columnate lists Synopsis column -tx] -c columns] -s sep] file ...] Description The column utility formats its input into multiple columns. Rows are filled before columns. Input is taken from file operands, or,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
3 Replies

3. Android

Nexus 7 Bluetooth receiving problem

I have three devices of which one is the Nexus 7. When this detects incoming files from either of the two others, it comes to life and I check that it is paired and connected, but the accept or reject file dialogue does not APPEAR. I have three devices of which one is the Nexus 7. When this ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Royalist
0 Replies
FSCK_APFS(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					      FSCK_APFS(8)

NAME
fsck_apfs -- APFS consistency check SYNOPSIS
fsck_apfs [-q | -n | -y] [-l] [-s] [-S] [-o] device DESCRIPTION
The fsck_apfs utility verifies and repairs APFS containers and volumes. fsck_apfs checks the specified APFS containers and volumes and tries to repair all detected inconsistencies. Because of inconsistencies between the block device and the buffer cache, the raw device should always be used. In its current state, fsck_apfs checks the integrity of various container data structures. The options are as follows: -q Causes fsck_apfs to quickly check whether the volume is `clean'. -n Never attempt to repair any damage that is found. -y Always attempt to repair any damage that is found. -l Enable live verification mode. This makes it possible to check an APFS container which is currently mounted read-write, although no repairs can be made. -s Print space verification summary. -S Skip iteration of snapshots (top-level snapshot structures will still be checked), although no repairs can be made. -o Repair overallocations; please do not run an older fsck_apfs on newer systems with this option. EXIT VALUES
fsck_apfs exits 0 on success, and >0 if error occurs. SEE ALSO
fsck(8) Mac OS X March 6, 2018 Mac OS X