Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Annual VIP member subscription Post 302965997 by Neo on Friday 5th of February 2016 11:43:51 PM
Old 02-06-2016
OBTW, we plan to add more benefits and features for VIP members soon!

Thank you for your support!

Neo

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

MySQL support subscription

Hi Friends, I am using rhel5.3 along with the mysql. My question is, how i can purchase the mysql technical support. Is the redhat subscription is enough to get the mysql support? Regards, Arumon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Not able to subscribe any subscription

Hi Team I have installed RHEL Server V6.3 successfully and also register on REDHAT network "http://www.redhat.com/about/subscription/#" but not able to subscribe any subscription. It throws me : NO Subscription available. Anybody faced this issue ? Please help me due to this, I am not able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atul9806
1 Replies
RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct - Executable query plan for Distincts. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct version 2.908. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class. "new ( $plan )" "execute ( $execution_context )" "next" "close" "pattern" Returns the query plan that will be used to produce the data to be made distinct. "distinct" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results. "ordered" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results. "plan_node_name" Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization. "plan_prototype" Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers. "plan_node_data" Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype". "graph ( $g )" AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct(3pm)