Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Annual VIP member subscription Post 302965831 by yifangt on Wednesday 3rd of February 2016 12:46:09 PM
Old 02-03-2016
Annual VIP member subscription

How can I subscribe for an annual VIP member? I could not find the link.
Thanks!
This User Gave Thanks to yifangt For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

MySQL support subscription

Hi Friends, I am using rhel5.3 along with the mysql. My question is, how i can purchase the mysql technical support. Is the redhat subscription is enough to get the mysql support? Regards, Arumon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Not able to subscribe any subscription

Hi Team I have installed RHEL Server V6.3 successfully and also register on REDHAT network "http://www.redhat.com/about/subscription/#" but not able to subscribe any subscription. It throws me : NO Subscription available. Anybody faced this issue ? Please help me due to this, I am not able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atul9806
1 Replies
ECACCESS-EVENT-GRANT(1p)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  ECACCESS-EVENT-GRANT(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-event-grant - Grant usage of an ECaccess Event SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-event-grant -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-event-grant [-debug] [-subscribe] [-notify] event-id user-list DESCRIPTION
Allow managing the Event permissions for a list of user(s). The permissions can be either subscribe, notify, both or none. In order to remove permissions to an Event for a list of users use this command with no -subscribe and -notify options. ARGUMENTS
event-id The identifier of the Event to grant. user-list The user(s) to give/remove the permissions. Multiple users should be separated by a column (e.g. abc,def). OPTIONS
-subscribe The user(s) specified in the user-list will be allowed to subscribe to the event-id (e.g. with the -eventIds option of the ecaccess-job-submit command). -notify The user(s) specified in the user-list will be allowed to send notifications to the event-id (e.g. with the ecaccess-event-send command). -version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-event-grant -subscribe 167 abc,def,jhi Allow the users abc, def and jhi to subscribe to this Event. ecaccess-event-grant 167 jkl Remove all rights to the Event for the user jkl. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-event-clear, ecaccess-event-delete, ecaccess-event-send, ecaccess-event-list, ecaccess-event-create and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-EVENT-GRANT(1p)