Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux CentOS release 6.7 - Internal Server Error Post 302964672 by MadeInGermany on Monday 18th of January 2016 04:14:58 AM
Old 01-18-2016
Usually there is another Apache log file named error.log

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail fail to find internal server

I am getting a "connection to the server has failed" error when trying send out internal email. this will be like this for maybe four hours then it will start working for no reason. then it will stop again. the only constant i have is if i reboot the server the send mail will work for about an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jrblanton
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

500 Internal Server Error

:)Hi, I am working on perl-cgi script which i wrote on unix server, and now i want to run it from windows. Have put DNS entry, sybase and apache is running... But still I am getting 500 Internal Server Error!!! what could be the reason? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Forwarding internal internet packets to internal webserver using iptables

Hi, I need to redirect internal internet requests to a auth client site siting on the gateway. Currently users that are authenticated to access the internet have there mac address listed in the FORWARD chain. All other users need to be redirected to a internal site for authentication. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mshindo
1 Replies

4. Web Development

weird 500 Internal server error

Hi All, I am seeking some help. While trying to access my website: EDITED (hosted on private server somewhere - don't want to publicize names) - I have a weird behaviour: I can always get to the site - but some applications get a 500 Internal error. If I use FireBug (mozilla addon) I can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saariko
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

500 internal server error

Hi, I need a quick help from GURUs of PERL. I moved a website to a new location and got an error "Internal Server Error" instead of specific error. As i don't know PERL so i don't know how to fix it. Can anybody help me to fix this error or to generate a specific error which i can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahzad79
3 Replies
Session::Postgres(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Session::Postgres(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Postgres - An implementation of Apache::Session SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Postgres; #if you want Apache::Session to open new DB handles: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Postgres', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Pg:dbname=sessions', UserName => $db_user, Password => $db_pass, Commit => 1 }; #or, if your handles are already opened: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Postgres', $id, { Handle => $dbh, Commit => 1 }; DESCRIPTION
This module is an implementation of Apache::Session. It uses the Postgres backing store and no locking. See the example, and the documentation for Apache::Session::Store::Postgres for more details. USAGE
The special Apache::Session argument for this module is Commit. You MUST provide the Commit argument, which instructs this module to either commit the transaction when it is finished, or to simply do nothing. This feature is provided so that this module will not have adverse interactions with your local transaction policy, nor your local database handle caching policy. The argument is mandatory in order to make you think about this problem. AUTHOR
This module was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session::File, Apache::Session::Flex, Apache::Session::DB_File, Apache::Session::Postgres, Apache::Session perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Postgres(3)