Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux CentOS release 6.7 - Internal Server Error Post 302964672 by MadeInGermany on Monday 18th of January 2016 04:14:58 AM
Old 01-18-2016
Usually there is another Apache log file named error.log

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail fail to find internal server

I am getting a "connection to the server has failed" error when trying send out internal email. this will be like this for maybe four hours then it will start working for no reason. then it will stop again. the only constant i have is if i reboot the server the send mail will work for about an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jrblanton
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

500 Internal Server Error

:)Hi, I am working on perl-cgi script which i wrote on unix server, and now i want to run it from windows. Have put DNS entry, sybase and apache is running... But still I am getting 500 Internal Server Error!!! what could be the reason? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Forwarding internal internet packets to internal webserver using iptables

Hi, I need to redirect internal internet requests to a auth client site siting on the gateway. Currently users that are authenticated to access the internet have there mac address listed in the FORWARD chain. All other users need to be redirected to a internal site for authentication. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mshindo
1 Replies

4. Web Development

weird 500 Internal server error

Hi All, I am seeking some help. While trying to access my website: EDITED (hosted on private server somewhere - don't want to publicize names) - I have a weird behaviour: I can always get to the site - but some applications get a 500 Internal error. If I use FireBug (mozilla addon) I can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saariko
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

500 internal server error

Hi, I need a quick help from GURUs of PERL. I moved a website to a new location and got an error "Internal Server Error" instead of specific error. As i don't know PERL so i don't know how to fix it. Can anybody help me to fix this error or to generate a specific error which i can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahzad79
3 Replies
OSINFO-QUERY.C(1)					      Virtualization Support						 OSINFO-QUERY.C(1)

NAME
osinfo-query - Query information in the database SYNOPSIS
osinfo-query [OPTIONS...] TYPE [CONDITION-1 [CONDITION-2 ...]] DESCRIPTION
The "osinfo-query" command allows extraction of information from the database. TYPE can be one of "os", "platform", "device", or "deployment". With no conditions specified, all entities of the given type will be listed. # List all operating systems $ osinfo-query os Short ID | Name ... ----------------------+----------- centos-6.0 | CentOS 6.0 ... centos-6.1 | CentOS 6.1 ... ... Conditions allow filtering based on specific properties of an entity. For example, to filter only distros from the Fedora Project, use # List all operating systems $ osinfo-query os vendor="Fedora Project" Short ID | Name ... ----------------------+-------------- fedora1 | Fedora Core 1 ... fedora2 | Fedora Core 2 ... ... The set of fields which are printed can be controlled using the "--fields" command line argument: # List all operating systems $ osinfo-query --fields=short-id,version os vendor="Fedora Project" Short ID | Version ----------------------+---------- fedora1 | 1 fedora2 | 2 ... OPTIONS
-s PROPERTY, --sort-key PROPERTY Set the data sorting key. Defaults sorting the first column -f PROPERTY1,PROPERTY2,..., --fields PROPERTY1,PROPERTY2,... Set the visibility of properties in output PROPERTY NAMES
OS Valid property names for the "os" type are: short-id The short OS identifier name The long OS name version The OS version string family The OS kernel family vendor The OS vendor release-date The OS release date eol-date The OS end-of-life date codename The OS code name id The OS identifier PLATFORM Valid property names for the "platform" type are: short-id The short platform identifier name The long platform name version The platform version string vendor The platform vendor release-date The platform release date eol-date The platform end-of-life date codename The platform code name id The platform identifier DEVICE Valid property names for the "device" type are: name The device name product The device product name product-id The device product ID string vendor The device vendor name vendor-id The device vendor ID string class The device type class bus The device bus type id The device identifier DEPLOYMENT Valid property names for the "deployment" type are: id The deployment identifier EXIT STATUS
The exit status will be 0 if matching entries were found, or 1 if not matches were found SEE ALSO
"osinfo-db-validate(1)", "osinfo-detect(1)" AUTHORS
Daniel P. Berrange <berrange@redhat.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Red Hat, Inc. LICENSE
"osinfo-query" is distributed under the termsof the GNU LGPL v2+ license. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE libosinfo-0.2.7 2013-02-06 OSINFO-QUERY.C(1)