Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Bug the vps by using simple user acces. Post 302964620 by [xEF]Danger on Saturday 16th of January 2016 02:07:09 PM
Old 01-16-2016
Bug the vps by using simple user acces.

I want to bug and make lag in the vps using commands on linux by a normal user, SSH on centos 6.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need to acces unix box thrugh the internet

I have my own PC with linux mandrake 8.2 at home but the problem is that I cant effort the internet connection right now. but at work I had W2k. so if there is any program that allow me to log in unix box and use that program as a terminal for that box. I want to practice the linux code and the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuDe_BuT_CoOoL
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't acces ftp from my computer

can't acces ftp from my computer. It is posible my provider blocks it, but local ftp works fine. Any ideas ? Thanks, TuMux (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuMux
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to acces my pendrive in linux

Hi Gurus, in linux I am unable to access my pendrive(i am even not seeing the icon or location for my pendrive ). Please anyany could help me to get rid of this issue. regards, Sanjay :) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Acces through using Telnet

Hi, My current requirement is to log in ROOT to a Solaris 10 server using telnet. It is not advisable to enable telnet access but my requirement forces me to do so. So under /etc/default/login i have commented the line CONSOLE.... And still I am unable to connect. Putty console just vanishes... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: EmbedUX
3 Replies

5. SuSE

user simple password SLES

Hello, I would like to change a password of a user to a simple one but when i try to add an only lowercase pass i get the error: Weak password: too short. Try again. You can now choose the new password. A valid password should be a mix of upper and lower case letters, digits, and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
2 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Root acces bug through sudo!

My friend has found a bug with sudo. His organization has Linux laptops with no root access to users. Policy pushing is through Puppet. But doing sudo sudo twice he is able to access root. Do you guys have any clue, how's that possible, usually sudo su is restricted. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
8 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

Ssh acces without passwd from unique machine to all servers

hello i want to acces to many machines over LAN network from a unique machine , that allow me to use a SSH directly without password. i ama using redhat enterprise version . i didnt find the right way to realise that. what should i do at first ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wassimpb
1 Replies
GIT-SHELL(1)							    Git Manual							      GIT-SHELL(1)

NAME
git-shell - Restricted login shell for Git-only SSH access SYNOPSIS
chsh -s $(command -v git-shell) <user> git clone <user>@localhost:/path/to/repo.git ssh <user>@localhost DESCRIPTION
This is a login shell for SSH accounts to provide restricted Git access. It permits execution only of server-side Git commands implementing the pull/push functionality, plus custom commands present in a subdirectory named git-shell-commands in the user's home directory. COMMANDS
git shell accepts the following commands after the -c option: git receive-pack <argument>, git upload-pack <argument>, git upload-archive <argument> Call the corresponding server-side command to support the client's git push, git fetch, or git archive --remote request. cvs server Imitate a CVS server. See git-cvsserver(1). If a ~/git-shell-commands directory is present, git shell will also handle other, custom commands by running "git-shell-commands/<command> <arguments>" from the user's home directory. INTERACTIVE USE
By default, the commands above can be executed only with the -c option; the shell is not interactive. If a ~/git-shell-commands directory is present, git shell can also be run interactively (with no arguments). If a help command is present in the git-shell-commands directory, it is run to provide the user with an overview of allowed actions. Then a "git> " prompt is presented at which one can enter any of the commands from the git-shell-commands directory, or exit to close the connection. Generally this mode is used as an administrative interface to allow users to list repositories they have access to, create, delete, or rename repositories, or change repository descriptions and permissions. If a no-interactive-login command exists, then it is run and the interactive shell is aborted. EXAMPLE
To disable interactive logins, displaying a greeting instead: + $ chsh -s /usr/bin/git-shell $ mkdir $HOME/git-shell-commands $ cat >$HOME/git-shell-commands/no-interactive-login <<EOF #!/bin/sh printf '%s ' "Hi $USER! You've successfully authenticated, but I do not" printf '%s ' "provide interactive shell access." exit 128 EOF $ chmod +x $HOME/git-shell-commands/no-interactive-login SEE ALSO
ssh(1), git-daemon(1), contrib/git-shell-commands/README GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.8.3.1 06/10/2014 GIT-SHELL(1)