Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.7 Configuration
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.7 Configuration Post 302964616 by Kanthi Kiran on Saturday 16th of January 2016 01:23:38 PM
Old 01-16-2016
Tools Step by Step Guidance !!

Can any one guid me step by step procedure because i am new to SCO i am dam beginner !! if you can help me in explain in detail how to follow the installation of above mentioned items that would really help me tomorrow !!

Please take some time to guid me !!
Thanks,
Kanthi Kiran !!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

7. SCO

SCO 5.5 remote login configuration

Sir, i have a sco 5.5 installed server and 6 clients connected through pci specialix card and printing working fine in these all terminals. 7 and 8 ports are free now, i need to setup another terminal for login on through 7 or 8 port for remote login. i connect a external modem using 25 pin male... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aneesh Kumar.T
3 Replies
DPNS_ADDREPLICA(3)					      DPNS Library Functions						DPNS_ADDREPLICA(3)

NAME
dpns_addreplica - add a replica for a given file SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include "dpns_api.h" int dpns_addreplica (const char *guid, struct dpns_fileid *file_uniqueid, const char *server, const char *sfn, const char status, const char f_type, const char *poolname, const char *fs) int dpns_addreplicax (const char *guid, struct dpns_fileid *file_uniqueid, const char *server, const char *sfn, const char status, const char f_type, const char *poolname, const char *fs, const char r_type, const char *setname) DESCRIPTION
dpns_addreplica adds a replica for a given file. The file can be specified by guid or by file_uniqueid. If both are given, file_uniqueid is used. guid specifies the Grid Unique IDentifier. server is either the Storage Element fully qualified hostname or the disk server. sfn is either the Site URL or the Physical File Name for the replica. status can be set to - file is available P file is being populated D file is being deleted. f_type may be one of the following: V Volatile D Durable P Permanent. poolname specifies the disk pool name (this argument is only meaningful for the Disk Pool Manager). fs specifies the mount point of the dedicated filesystem (this argument is only meaningful for the Disk Pool Manager). r_type may be one of the following: P Primary S Secondary. setname is either the replica set name or the space token. RETURN VALUE
This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately. ERRORS
ENOENT The named file does not exist. EACCES Search permission is denied on a component of the parent directory or the effective user ID does not match the owner of the file or read permission on the file entry itself is denied. EFAULT guid and file_uniqueid are NULL pointers or server or sfn is a NULL pointer. EEXIST The sfn exists already. EISDIR The file is not a regular file. EINVAL The length of guid exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN, the length of server exceeds CA_MAXHOSTNAMELEN, the length of poolname exceeds CA_MAXPOOLNAMELEN or the length of fs exceeds 79 or setname exceeds 36. ENAMETOOLONG The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN. SENOSHOST Host unknown. SENOSSERV Service unknown. SECOMERR Communication error. ENSNACT Name server is not running or is being shutdown. SEE ALSO
Castor_limits(4), dpns_delreplica(3), dpns_listreplica(3) DPNS
$Date: 2006/12/01 09:19:37 $ DPNS_ADDREPLICA(3)