Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.7 Configuration
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.7 Configuration Post 302964616 by Kanthi Kiran on Saturday 16th of January 2016 01:23:38 PM
Old 01-16-2016
Tools Step by Step Guidance !!

Can any one guid me step by step procedure because i am new to SCO i am dam beginner !! if you can help me in explain in detail how to follow the installation of above mentioned items that would really help me tomorrow !!

Please take some time to guid me !!
Thanks,
Kanthi Kiran !!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

7. SCO

SCO 5.5 remote login configuration

Sir, i have a sco 5.5 installed server and 6 clients connected through pci specialix card and printing working fine in these all terminals. 7 and 8 ports are free now, i need to setup another terminal for login on through 7 or 8 port for remote login. i connect a external modem using 25 pin male... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aneesh Kumar.T
3 Replies
LFC_LISTLINKS(3)					       LFC Library Functions						  LFC_LISTLINKS(3)

NAME
lfc_listlinks - list link entries for a given file SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include "lfc_api.h" struct lfc_linkinfo *lfc_listlinks (const char *path, const char *guid, int flags, lfc_list *listp) DESCRIPTION
lfc_listlinks lists link entries for a given file. The first entry in the list is the actual file name, while the other entries are the symbolic links pointing at this file. path specifies the logical pathname. guid specifies the Grid Unique IDentifier. flags may be one of the following constant: CNS_LIST_BEGIN the first call must have this flag set to allocate buffers and initialize pointers. CNS_LIST_CONTINUE all the following calls must have this flag set. CNS_LIST_END final call to terminate the list and free resources. RETURN VALUE
This routine returns a pointer to a structure containing the current link entry if the operation was successful or NULL if all entries have been returned or if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately. ERRORS
ENOENT The named file does not exist. EACCES Search permission is denied on a component of the parent directory. ENOMEM Memory could not be allocated for the output buffer. EFAULT path and guid are NULL pointers or listp is a NULL pointer. ENOTDIR A component of path prefix is not a directory. EINVAL The length of guid exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN or path and guid are both given and they point at a different file. ENAMETOOLONG The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHNAMELEN. SENOSHOST Host unknown. SENOSSERV Service unknown. SECOMERR Communication error. ENSNACT Name server is not running or is being shutdown. SEE ALSO
Castor_limits(4), lfc_symlink(3) LFC
$Date: 2010-09-14 13:37:49 +0200 (Tue, 14 Sep 2010) $ LFC_LISTLINKS(3)