Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.7 Configuration
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.7 Configuration Post 302964607 by Kanthi Kiran on Saturday 16th of January 2016 12:52:29 PM
Old 01-16-2016
Tools Thanks for Helping me !!

Actually we are using Equinox Terminal Server as an network adapter which is an external device !! you can see the item by just googling it !!
Thanks you for showing interest in helping me !!
Kanthi Kiran !!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

7. SCO

SCO 5.5 remote login configuration

Sir, i have a sco 5.5 installed server and 6 clients connected through pci specialix card and printing working fine in these all terminals. 7 and 8 ports are free now, i need to setup another terminal for login on through 7 or 8 port for remote login. i connect a external modem using 25 pin male... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aneesh Kumar.T
3 Replies
cyclades-devices(5)													       cyclades-devices(5)

NAME
cyclades-devices - tables for driving cyclades-serial-client DESCRIPTION
The cyclades-devices file supplies all mapping between Unix device files (/dev/*) and the addresses of serial ports of Cyclades Terminal Servers. It contains one entry for each serial port, with the following format: device:rastype:rasname:physport:type:options Note: A # character at beginning of line indicates a comment The entry fields are: devname - A full pathname of the file that will be associated to the serial port. It must start with a "/dev/" preffix. Two naming schemes may be used here: - devname does not exist, and will be linked to a free pseudo-tty. This is the default behavior of cyclades-ser- cli. - devname is the name of a valid slave pseudo-tty. In this case, the '-t 1' option must be assigned in options field. (Note: this option is not supported by this release). rastype - Terminal Server type: - prts, for Cyclades Pr302X/TS Terminal Servers. - path, for Cyclades PathRAS Terminal Server. rasname - Host Name or IP Address of the Terminal Server where the serial port resides. physport - Number of physical port in the Terminal Server. If treated as the IP address associated with this port, in a IP-based addressing scheme. type - Server type that will be contacted to handle the serial port: - rtelnet, for Remote Telnet Server - socket, for Socket Server options - Per-port specific options, passed to cyclades-ser-cli program. EXAMPLES
1. Device on a PR3020/TS Terminal Server pr3k Port 1, accessed through /dev/ctty01 device file name, using telnet protocol (remote telnet server) /dev/ctty01:prts:pr3k:1:rtelnet: 2. The same device, but with an IP address pr3k_port1 associated to the serial port (IP-based port addressing) /dev/ctty01:prts:pr3k_port1:0:rtelnet: 3. Device on a PathRAS Terminal Server pr3k Port 2, accessed through /dev/ctty02 device file name, using socket protocol (socket server) /dev/ctty02:path:pr3k:2:socket: FILES
/etc/cyclades-devices This file SEE ALSO
cyclades-serial-client(1), cyclades-ser-cli(1) cyclades-devices(5)