Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Account register from blocked country Post 302964516 by bakunin on Friday 15th of January 2016 10:14:24 AM
Old 01-15-2016
Dear xizhaog,

i notified the board administrator about your request. Please have some patience, it could take a day or two.

kind regards
bakunin

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: consoko Email: <removed> Can you help me. Thanks so much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: <removed> Email: <removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account register from blocked country

Hi, I'm from Viet Nam, I have tried to register an account, but I received a block message from administrator because I'm currently from a blocked country. I would like to join in Unix forum so that I can study about Unix/Linux, as well as gaining the knowledge to apply for a new job,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registering from blocked country

Hi, I'm come from Vietnam and want to join to Unix forum just because I like Unix programming and want to learning more. My IP is allocate by DHCP server so it is dynamic. Here is my desired username and my email: Username: lucasdo Email: rennersstar@gmail.com Thank you very much for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucasdo
0 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Hi, I have tried to register an account from this forum but I have received an notification about I could not be able to register because my IP comes from Viet Nam listed as block countries. I would like to study about Unix/Linux and gain the knowledge for applying the new job. Unfortunately,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Register With Tor

Hello, I would be interested in creating an account on this forum. However I have run into trouble in the process, I seem to not have permission to access the registration page. It seems that this forum has blocked registration from Tor. I am wondering if there is any way I could obtain an account... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

my country is in spam list, please remove my ip addres from there (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ndzorro
0 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register account

Hello there, I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam). Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. (0 Replies)
0 Replies
HOOLA(6)							     board_gen								  HOOLA(6)

NAME
make-gnome-freecell-board, make-aisleriot-freecell-board, make-microsoft-freecell-board, make-pysol-freecell-board - Programs to generate boards to be used as input to Freecell Solver. SYNOPSIS
program [-t] board-number or for make-pysol-freecell-board: program [-t] [-F] board-number [game-string] or for make-aisleriot-freecell-board: program [-t] board-number [game-string] DESCRIPTION
These programs are command-line programs that can generate the initial board of the Freecell games of several popular Solitaire implementations. Those boards can be in turn be inputted to fc-solve by means of a pipeline, or placed inside a file for safe-keeping. make-pysol-freecell-board and make-aisleriot-freecell-board also accept an optional third argument which indicates the game type. This type defaults to Freecell, but is useful for generating the boards of other games. Note that using this flag does not preclude one from using the "--game" flag of fc-solve. make_pysol_freecell_board.py accepts another parameter called -F or --pysolfc that deals the PySolFC boards instead of the classic PySol ones. A common paradigm for using those programs is something like: bash:~$ make-microsoft-freecell-board 11982 | fc-solve -l gi If the "-t" option is specified, then the 10 cards are printed with "T"'s, instead of "10"'s. While this does not have any effect on fc- solve it may prove useful for other solvers or solitaire implementations which do not accept "10"'s. Here is a short description of each program: make-gnome-freecell-board Generate the boards of the standalone Freecell program that comes with the GNOME desktop. make-aisleriot-freecell-board Generate the Freecell boards of GNOME's AisleRiot. make-pysol-freecell-board A Python script that generates the boards of the various games of PySol. make-microsoft-freecell-board A program that generates the boards of Microsoft Freecell and of the Freecell Pro implementation of Freecell. OPTIONS
board-number is the board number as a decimal number. game-string is a string describing the game. Valid strings and their respective games are: bakers_game - Baker's Game (*) bakers_dozen - Baker's Dozen (Broken) (*) beleaguered_castle - Beleaguered Castle (*) citadel - Citadel cruel - Cruel der_katz - Der Katzenschwantz die_schlange - Die Schlange eight_off - Eight Off (*) fan - Fan forecell - Forecell freecell - Freecell (the default) good_measure - Good Measure ko_bakers_game - Kings' Only Baker's Game relaxed_freecell - Relaxed Freecell relaxed_seahaven - Relaxed Seahaven Towers seahaven - Seahaven Towers (*) simple_simon - Simple Simon (*) streets_and_alleys - Streets and Alleys make-aisleriot-freecell-board supports only the games marked with an asterisk (*). SEE ALSO
fc-solve (6) /usr/share/doc/freecell-solver-bin/README.board_gen AUTHOR
Shlomi Fish, <http://www.shlomifish.org/> . board_gen 3.12.0 2012-06-22 HOOLA(6)