Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Using Another Account as Internet Proxy Post 302964211 by hicksd8 on Tuesday 12th of January 2016 07:36:23 AM
Old 01-12-2016
You've been very quiet. Did the problem just disappear?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Software/tool to route an IP packet to proxy server and capture the Proxy reply as an

Hi, I am involved in a project on Debian. One of my requirement is to route an IP packet in my application to a proxy server and receive the reply from the proxy server as an IP packet. My application handles data at the IP frame level. My application creates an IP packet(with all the necessary... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh_BK
0 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Setting up an Internet proxy

Setting up an Internet proxy - need help Hi guys In the past I had set a computer to act as an Internet proxy. This would be multihomed, and running dansguardian, tinyproxy and firehol. Then webmin would be used as interface. By time I realised that this system is far from effective.... Is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramon82
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need a stable proxy server or free ssh account to visit blocked sites, who can help?

In our country, blogspot.com, twitter.com facebook.com....and more excellent sites are blocked by the Goverment FireWall, who can help me ? thanks a lot for your kind. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shuke
2 Replies

4. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

SQUID proxy : How do I limit internet connectivity to X hrs/day

Hi Everyone! A friend of mine is looking for a way to limit time his kids spent on the internet. I told him he should try out Squid proxy server. He now tries to find a way to limit total time spend on the internet to "X" hours a day, at any time during the day. I remember there are built-in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: togr
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Connecting via proxy chain to Upstream proxy

I need to configure a proxy on my local machine to use an upstream proxy (installed on another machine). The upstream proxy requires Digest/NTLM authorization. I want the local proxy to deal with the upstream proxy's authorization details and provides authorization free access to users that connect... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Russel
0 Replies
Test::Class::MethodInfo(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Test::Class::MethodInfo(3pm)

NAME
Test::Class::MethodInfo - the info associated with a test method SYNOPSIS
# Secret internal class # not for public use DESCRIPTION
Holds info related to particular test methods. Not part of the public API and likely to change or completely disappear. If you need to rely on any of this code let me know and we'll see if we can work something out. METHODS
new is_method_type is_num_tests is_type name type num_tests BUGS
None known at the time of writing. Apart from the fact this seems a bit gnarly so I'm likely to tidy it up at some point. If you find any please let me know by e-mail, or report the problem with <http://rt.cpan.org/>. TO DO
If you think this module should do something that it doesn't (or does something that it shouldn't) please let me know. You can see my current to do list at <http://adrianh.tadalist.com/lists/public/15423>, with an RSS feed of changes at <http://adrianh.tadalist.com/lists/feed_public/15423>. AUTHOR
Adrian Howard <adrianh@quietstars.com> If you can spare the time, please drop me a line if you find this module useful. SEE ALSO
Test::Class What you should be looking at rather than this internal stuff LICENCE
Copyright 2006 Adrian Howard, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-27 Test::Class::MethodInfo(3pm)