Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Programming c/C++ in centos
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Programming c/C++ in centos Post 302963953 by sea on Friday 8th of January 2016 08:36:42 AM
Old 01-08-2016
You're forum member for more than 4.5 years and that is your post?!

What is where you stuck?
And what is your question?
We shall provide you with ideas for youto code?
Why not just code something you've done earlier, since you seem to have an understanding issue with CentOS, compared to your previous OS, which you didnt name.

Now, THE ANSWER! (a general training suggestion)
Make a calculator! Yay!

Have fun or be more clear.
This User Gave Thanks to sea For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

c programming or unix programming!?

i would like advice on the usbject of c programming (in the middle of reading a book on C). could i benefit more if i apply that knowledge in the unix format if i were able to, or would that take the point out of learning C, basically I want to stay away from strying too far away from unix and use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Carreer:Networking Programming in Unix (C programming Language)

Hello, I am trying to learn Networking Programming in C in unix enviorment. I want to know how good it is to become a network programmer. i am crazy about Network programming but i also want to opt for the best carreer options. Anybody experienced Network Programmer, please tell me is my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhory2j
5 Replies

3. Programming

C Programming - Hardware Programming

Can someone help me on suggesting some ways to access the memory content in RAM directly from C/C++ source code. Please provide me any book name or any URL so that I can get an exhaustive knowledge over it. If possible please give me some tips on interacting with hardwares directly through... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nandumishra
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ?

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ? Please help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From iOS programming to Linux system programming

Hello. I like Linux and C programming language. Allways wanted to understand kernel and become a Linux system programmer. And I also like Objective-C and iOS. These two programming areas have relations: 1. Linux and iOS are UNIX-like systems, POSIX compliant. 2. It is useful to know C language... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rockatansky
2 Replies
XHOTSWAP(1)						      General Commands Manual						       XHOTSWAP(1)

NAME
xhotswap - Motif utility for registering and unregistering hotswappable IDE hardware SYNOPSIS
xhotswap [-TOOLKITOPTION]... [--ide-controller N] [--hotswap-path PATH] [-h | --help] [-V | --version] DESCRIPTION
xhotswap is a Motif frontend for the hotswap(1) program. It allows you to interactively register and unregister hotswappable IDE devices, for example notebook computer modules, with the Linux kernel. OPTIONS
xhotswap accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options. Additionally, the following flags are recognized: --ide-controller N Use IDE controller N. --hotswap-path PATH Look for the hotswap executable at PATH. -h, --help Print a brief help text and exit successfully. -V ,--version Print version information and exit successfully. REPORT BUGS
Report bugs to t.stadelmann1@physics.ox.ac.uk. AUTHOR
Written by Tim Stadelmann. This manual page is based on an earlier version kindly contributed by Wouter Verhelst. SEE ALSO
hotswap(1), X(7x). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2003 Wouter Verhelst, Tim Stadelmann. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. 4th November 2002 XHOTSWAP(1)