Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with RollBack options
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Help with RollBack options Post 302963750 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 5th of January 2016 01:49:17 PM
Old 01-05-2016
I would ask the SuSE support...
It is probably related to their decision to (back-)port new incompatible code to their OpenSSL 0.9.8j
Manual backout per server:
Code:
rpm -q openssl

Download the required (older) openssl package,
install with
Code:
rpm --oldpackage -Uvh /path/to/openssl.rpm
rpm -q openssl

This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

options

I am just beginning to learn unix and I was wondering if there was a list of all the options somewhere on the net or hidden in the man pages? Also do options always have - and then a letter, or can it be - and a number as well? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terms5
1 Replies

2. AIX

no options

Hi All, I have a situation here that's very fun... I have a system with AIX and iPlanet (sunOne) installed, when occurs an unknown event on the network the WebServer shows a thousand of CLOSE_WAIT connections and this number grows and grows until the webserver crashs. I read some documents... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nascimento.rp
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Have we just had a rollback of a few hours?

Have we just had a rollback of a few hours? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: porter
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RPM Package - Rollback

Is it possible to rollback a package in Redhat ?I don't want to delete any packages. I have upgraded a package using rpm -Uvh & now i decided to use the old package, is it possible to revert it back to the original package ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sydney2008
3 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

/var/log/wtmp SuSE log permission rollback

Hello All, On my SuSE system, I have wtmp log this log file permission is 644 but every reboot the file permission rollback to 664. In the logrotate.conf and logrotate.d/wtmp files the wtmp logrotate set to 644. I would like to know, which "file" or "script" modify the wtmp log to rollback to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalaso
7 Replies

6. Solaris

zfs rollback

i created a snapshot as follow as bash-3.00# zfs snapshot dinu/dinu1@dinusnap1 then i deleted the contents in the directory dinu1 now i want to rollback that contents from snapshot and i used bash-3.00# zfs rollback dinu/dinu1/@dinusnap1 but i received error as follow as cannot... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinu
3 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Kernel boot options removed by fault, no boot options

Hello Everyone, First of all, I highly appreciate all Linux forum members and whole Linux community. http://forums.linuxmint.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif. I wish you the best for all of you ! I will try to be short and concise: I am using Linux Mint 10 for 2 months on 2 ws, and all went... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdt
3 Replies
RPMSPEC(8)						      System Manager's Manual							RPMSPEC(8)

NAME
rpmspec - RPM Spec Tool SYNOPSIS
QUERYING SPEC FILES: rpmspec {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] SPEC_FILE ... select-options [--rpms] [--srpms] query-options [--qf,--queryformat QUERYFMT] [--target TARGET_PLATFORM] QUERY OPTIONS The general form of an rpm spec query command is rpm {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] You may specify the format that the information should be printed in. To do this, you use the --qf|--queryformat QUERYFMT option, followed by the QUERYFMT format string. See rpm(8) for details. SELECT OPTIONS --rpms Operate on the binary package header(s). --srpm Operate on the source package header(s). SEE ALSO
popt(3), rpm(8), rpmdb(8), rpmkeys(8), rpmsign(8), rpm2cpio(8), rpmbuild(8), rpmspec --help - as rpm supports customizing the options via popt aliases it's impossible to guarantee that what's described in the manual matches what's available. http://www.rpm.org/ <URL:http://www.rpm.org/> AUTHORS
Marc Ewing <marc@redhat.com> Jeff Johnson <jbj@redhat.com> Erik Troan <ewt@redhat.com> Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@redhat.com> Red Hat, Inc 29 October 2010 RPMSPEC(8)