Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thank you members and admins
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Thank you members and admins Post 302963659 by RudiC on Monday 4th of January 2016 04:16:54 PM
Old 01-04-2016
Congratulation from my part as well! It's good to see that our exercises and efforts fall on fertile soil.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Admins >

Just wanted to say great website and thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

admins and moderators..

hi admins and moderators, thread :https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=20620 my first thread in the forum.. i thought of some other answer. i like to tell you to delete that thread.. or tell anyother answer.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Any sys admins from uk?

Hello Guys, im new to this forum. Im from UK and ive recently completed my SCSA I & II and also got trained in Veritas Suite (Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Clusters, Veritas NetBackup), SAN Configuration. I was trying to get a break as a junior sun solaris admin. I am applying for the jobs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megadeth
1 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

Guides for new HPC admins

In my company, it's fallen on me to serve as the admin of our new HPC cluster, a task that's very new to me. It's very important to me to lay a solid foundation and avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. So, can anyone recommend a succinct guide or list of do's-and-don'ts for adiminstering an HPC cluster?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DBryan
0 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

For the Admins, rouge advert(s)...

Hi guys this problem exists on all my machines... Windows 8.1, Ubuntu, iMac and this MBP. All use fireFox, latest current version. If I log in there is NOT a problem. I usually enter this site as an outsider and I have noticed that there is some rouge code and/or advert that slows the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
5 Replies
ADD_MEMBERS(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    ADD_MEMBERS(8)

NAME
add_members - Add members to a list from the command line. SYNOPSIS
add_members [-n <file>] [-d <file>] [-c <y|n>] [-w <y|n>] [-h] listname DESCRIPTION
Add members from a file to a mailman list. Listname is the name of the Mailman list you are adding members to. It must already exist. OPTIONS
-n file, --non-digest-members-file file A file containing addresses of the members to be added, one address per line. This list of people become non-digest members. If file is `-', read addresses from stdin. -d file, --digest-members-file file Similar to above, but these people become digest members. -c [y|n], --changes-msg [y|n] Whether or not to send the list members the `there's going to be big changes to your list' message. defaults to no. -w [y|n], --welcome-msg [y|n] set whether or not to send the list members a welcome message, overriding whatever the list's `send_welcome_msg' setting is. -h, --help Print a help message and exit. NOTES
You must supply at least one of -n and -d options. At most one of the files can be `-'. AUTHOR
Author of Mailman is the Mailman Cabal, see http://www.list.org/ for information. This manpage is written by Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@debian.org> for Debian SEE ALSO
Mailman documentation on http://www.list.org/ and in /usr/share/doc/mailman. 2001-03-10 ADD_MEMBERS(8)