Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX Circuit Design System
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications UNIX Circuit Design System Post 302963577 by hicksd8 on Sunday 3rd of January 2016 12:39:32 PM
Old 01-03-2016
I think (and hope) the source code file is named 'ucds.cpio.gz'

Search for that. I hope that helps.
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Latest Design of New Unix Header (Flash)

As everyone might know by now, we have a new 'draft' banner with matrix theme, falling unix commands, blinking numbers, and more. This will be the new default theme for the forums. We are in the process of sending final comments to our designer, please feel free to post your suggestions here.... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
20 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help with web design problems - mac, safari and unix computer

Hi (Help, Help, Help) I am on a computer course and have designed a web site as one of my assignments. just before Xmas my college tutor "very kindly" viewed my site with a mac, safari browser and unix operating system computer. This is what she Emailed back to me, and I am trying to sort... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to design a simple multi tasking shell in unix using C language

can any one help me in designing a shell in unix like bash shell using c language plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mobile01
1 Replies

4. Programming

c++, design patterns and Unix

I know this is C Unix section, still I address a C++ question. How often did you see/use/apply or consider is welcome to write C++ code on Unix, based on 'design patters'? Since I'm at the very beginning with Unix programming, I have this doubt, ... about DP techniques and languages where to apply... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihk
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to design compiler for unix os

i have to design a compiler for unix os can anybody help me out to solve this problem (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: masumhisaria
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Short circuit if

Hello everyone, just wondering if this type of if condition will execute properly. Suppose I have a script with two functions in it called abc and def: is this code valid, or is there a better way to short circuit the if statement? #! /bin/ksh93 abc(){ statement 1 using $1 statement 2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gio001
4 Replies
rpm2cpio(1)							   User Commands						       rpm2cpio(1)

NAME
rpm2cpio - convert Red Hat Package (RPM) to cpio archive SYNOPSIS
rpm2cpio [file.rpm] DESCRIPTION
The rpm2cpio utility converts the .rpm file specified as its sole argument to a cpio archive on standard output. (See NOTES.) If no argu- ment is given, an rpm stream is read from standard input. In both cases, rpm2cpio will fail and print a usage message if the standard out- put is a terminal. Therefore, the output is usually redirected to a file or piped through the cpio(1) utility. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Converting an rpm file example% rpm2cpio Device3Dfx-1.1-2.src.rpm | cpio -itv CPIO archive found! -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2635 Sep 13 16:39 1998, 3dfx.gif -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 11339 Sep 27 16:03 1998, Dev3Dfx.tar.gz -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1387 Sep 27 16:04 1998, Device3Dfx-1.1-2.spec 31 blocks Example 2: Converting from standard input example% rpm2cpio < Device3Dfx-1.1-2.src.rpm | cpio -itv CPIO archive found! -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2635 Sep 13 16:39 1998, 3dfx.gif -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 11339 Sep 27 16:03 1998, Dev3Dfx.tar.gz -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1387 Sep 27 16:04 1998, Device3Dfx-1.1-2.spec 31 blocks ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWrpm | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cpio(1), attributes(5) NOTES
rpm2cpio handles versions 3 and 4 RPMs. SunOS 5.10 20 Aug 2001 rpm2cpio(1)