Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sed print flag
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sed print flag Post 302963356 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 29th of December 2015 08:26:23 AM
Old 12-29-2015
GNU sed might handle a newline character like this
Code:
sed -n '
s_key1: \(...\)\n_\1_p
s_key2: \(...\)_\1_p
'

(Untested.)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

pattern matching and print with sed

Hi It is possible with sed to print a pattern within a line matching regexp? So, the line looks like : 19:00:00 blablablabla jobid 2345 <2> the regexp is "jobid 2345" and the pattern is 56434. That the code for find... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nymus7
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using sed to print a ruler

How can I use sed to print rulers of x characters in length on my terminal? For example, I want sed to print a 50-character rule. sed '// p' ?? Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: doubleminus
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using sed to print from the bottom up?

I have file.txt bob jon jones gary I want to print from the botton, up using sed. gary jones jon bob Whats one command I can use to do this? Or will I have to construct a new file that would hold the original file in reverse and then print the reversed file? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bandit390
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed/awk print out

guys... i'm currently trying to parse some html code: <tr class="first" name="bc_10934363" class=""><td class="col1"><div class="ctitle">Some text</div><div class="crec" name="pc_10934363"></div><div class="ctext">Some text</div></td><td class="col2"><div class="ctext">SF zwei</div></td><td... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: domi55
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed - print only matching regex

Hi folks, Lets say I have the following text file: name, lastname, 1234, name.lastname@test.com name1, lastname1, name2.lastname2@test.com, 2345 name, 3456, lastname, name3.lastname3@test.com 4567, name, lastname, name4.lastname4@test.com I now need the following output: 1234... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: domi55
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sed | Awk | Print

Hello, ı want to started shell programing. But first, I want to learn ssh code. How can I use this codes ( sed - awk - print ). How do codes work? Thanks.. Best Wishes.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nullsix
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Toggle Flag/Switch Value with Sed

I am trying to figure out a one liner to toggle a flag variable. eg. FLAG=0 Is there a way to use sed to toggle above example between 0 and 1. That is if run with flag set to zero it would change it to one if run again it would set it to zero. I thought I had it figured but the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsquared
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to print this using sed?

Hi Imagine that I have a text file containing the following student's data: student: john group: A sex: male age: 25 student: alice sex: female age: 20 group: B It is guarantee the details will start by "student:", and then followed by the sex, age and group in any order. Is it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hezjing
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to print sed results

Dear all, How can I print results (and of course, send this result to the text file) of sed command. I mean, I want to know which lines of which files sed command has found. For e.g, the result text file should contains: file1.c:line 12 file2.h:line 14 file2.h:line 37 Please help me (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hannibal2010
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help for sed replace and print

Hi I am working with sed to get string replace and print all the lines. Cat f1 <text1> tag123 44412c232place1 text456-text= tag12 44412c232place4 jjaa TAG456 44412c232place1066dfdf erer .. i have used this command - sed -n '/tag/ s#place#SomePlace#gp' f1 It gives me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
2 Replies
ARRAY_INTERSECT_UKEY(3) 						 1						   ARRAY_INTERSECT_UKEY(3)

array_intersect_ukey - Computes the intersection of arrays using a callback function on the keys for comparison

SYNOPSIS
array array_intersect_ukey (array $array1, array $array2, [array $...], callable $key_compare_func) DESCRIPTION
array_intersect_ukey(3) returns an array containing all the values of $array1 which have matching keys that are present in all the argu- ments. PARAMETERS
o $array1 - Initial array for comparison of the arrays. o $array2 - First array to compare keys against. o $... - Variable list of array arguments to compare keys against. o $key_compare_func - The comparison function must return an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if the first argument is considered to be respectively less than, equal to, or greater than the second. int callback (mixed $a, mixed $b) RETURN VALUES
Returns the values of $array1 whose keys exist in all the arguments. EXAMPLES
Example #1 array_intersect_ukey(3) example <?php function key_compare_func($key1, $key2) { if ($key1 == $key2) return 0; else if ($key1 > $key2) return 1; else return -1; } $array1 = array('blue' => 1, 'red' => 2, 'green' => 3, 'purple' => 4); $array2 = array('green' => 5, 'blue' => 6, 'yellow' => 7, 'cyan' => 8); var_dump(array_intersect_ukey($array1, $array2, 'key_compare_func')); ?> The above example will output: array(2) { ["blue"]=> int(1) ["green"]=> int(3) } In our example you see that only the keys 'blue' and 'green' are present in both arrays and thus returned. Also notice that the values for the keys 'blue' and 'green' differ between the two arrays. A match still occurs because only the keys are checked. The values returned are those of $array1. SEE ALSO
array_diff(3), array_udiff(3), array_diff_assoc(3), array_diff_uassoc(3), array_udiff_assoc(3), array_udiff_uassoc(3), array_diff_key(3), array_diff_ukey(3), array_intersect(3), array_intersect_assoc(3), array_intersect_uassoc(3), array_intersect_key(3). PHP Documentation Group ARRAY_INTERSECT_UKEY(3)