Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chess Players: Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why? Post 302962654 by Neo on Thursday 17th of December 2015 01:51:02 AM
Old 12-17-2015
Hi Bakunin,

I often play the Najdorf variation in the Sicilian Defense; but lately have been enjoying more modern openings for fun (1. Nf3 ... ) as both black or white. Generally, I don't enjoy Blitz chess; and I do tend to do post game (over the board games with friends) with computers; currently I use HIARCS on both the Mac and iPhone6. I also have other chess engines such as Stockfish and Deep Shredder, but have become an increasing big fan of HIARCS. I'm not rated above 2000, I think my last USCF rating years ago was around 1700.

Currently, I play about once a week over the board with a good friend of mine; and I also play a bit with another friend on my iPhone using "Chess Time" which is a multi-player chess app that is specifically not for blitz chess and runs on both IOS and Android (and the app is free as well as to play). Generally, I don't play with "strangers" as I like to put a face and personality to my chess playing.

If you install the Chess Time app my username is "neounix" and I'm happy to play with you or any forum member using the Chess Time app (IOS / iTunes screen capture attached), as that apps seems to work best for me and my schedule. (Android version of Chess Time)
Chess Players: Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why?-screen-shot-2015-12-17-24434-pmpng

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

info on players

I am using HP-Unix version 11. I could not find any Flash player that gives me a lot of problem while surfing. I would like to know what are all the players and where they are available. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sskb
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL Online Resources

Could someone suggest some good on-line PERL resources? tutorials and References? Thanks. Gregg (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gdboling
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to practice unix in online without unix software

hi, im new to unix.i dont have unix software in my system. Is there any website is there to practice unix in online can u please any one help me...... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowridoc
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHCE Servers Online Learning Resources..

Anybody knows about any reliable source where i can study Linux servers while sitting at my home. A single bit of information in this regards will be highly appreciated. thanks :-) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: salman103
3 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux online training resources

Dear all, I am preparing the RHCE Linux certification and I need to practise, practise and practise linux administration ...I wold be very pleasen if somebody lists here online training resources that can be used in order to prepare any kind of Linux Certification.. Actualy I am following the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userlinx
1 Replies
rt-shredder(8)						     Request Tracker Reference						    rt-shredder(8)

NAME
rt-shredder - Script which wipes out tickets from RT DB SYNOPSIS
rt-shredder --plugin list rt-shredder --plugin help-Tickets rt-shredder --plugin 'Tickets=query,Queue="general" and Status="deleted"' rt-shredder --sqldump unshred.sql --plugin ... rt-shredder --force --plugin ... DESCRIPTION
rt-shredder - is script that allow you to wipe out objects from RT DB. This script uses API that RT::Shredder module adds to RT. Script can be used as example of usage of the shredder API. USAGE
You can use several options to control which objects script should wipeout. OPTIONS
--sqldump <filename> Outputs INSERT queries into file. This dump can be used to restore data after wiping out. By default creates files <RT_home>/var/data/RT-Shredder/<ISO_date>-XXXX.sql --object (DEPRECATED) Option has been deprecated, use plugin "Objects" instead. --plugin '<plugin name>[=<arg>,<val>[;<arg>,<val>]...]' You can use plugins to select RT objects with various conditions. See also --plugin list and --plugin help options. --plugin list Output list of the available plugins. --plugin help-<plugin name> Outputs help for specified plugin. --force Script doesn't ask any questions. SEE ALSO
RT::Shredder perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-shredder(8)