Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Monitoring Top Talkers PF OpenBSD Post 302962235 by amithad on Thursday 10th of December 2015 05:11:59 AM
Old 12-10-2015
Data Monitoring Top Talkers PF OpenBSD

Hi,

Though I have some Linux background I'm new to BSD. Currently I'm administering an OpenBSD 5.3 firewall which based on PF.

I want to view my top talkers to the internet. If it is a graphical one that's better but I like to know whether it is possible through a command like pfctl a help is greatly appreciated.

ThanksSmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

please help with openbsd 2.9

Please help. I have downloaded the openbsd 2.9 snapshot from ftp.openbsd.org. the following files were downloaded from the snapshot dir. ( the whole dir. was downloaded ) base29,bsd,bsd.rd,cdrom29.fs,cksum,comp29,etc29,all three floppy images,game29,index,install.ata,install.chs... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Blunt_Killer
11 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I Have Top Display The Top 20 Processes??

how can i do that in a script withough havin the script halt at the section where the top command is located. am writign a script that will send me the out put of unx commands if the load average of a machine goes beyond the recommended number. top -n 20 i want to save this output to a file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Maxtor vs. OpenBSD

Can't setup OpenBSD 3.4 with Maxtor Diamond Plus 9 80Gb ATA/133 HDD... Install process stops at hardware initialize, before installing... :confused: Any Comments... Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsdave
2 Replies

4. BSD

OpenBSD and wireless

I've just installed OpenBSD on my laptop (IBM Thinkpad T42) and since this is my first time with wireless networking in OpenBSD I'm a bit lost. What I would like to do is connect to a wireless network using WEP or WPA. Where do I place the key and essid? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Timmy66
3 Replies

5. BSD

Trying to get into OpenBSD

I am an eight year Linux user and after getting into an argument with someone about OpenBSD overiding my theory that OS security is 50% OS and 50% admin skill, I decided to try OpenBSD for myself. I've tried BSDs before and haven't been able to get into them for day to dy use, but I am going to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
7 Replies

6. AIX

Top command in AIX 4.2 (no topas, no nmon, no top)?

Is there a 'top' command equivalent in AIX 4.2 ? I already checked and I do not see the following ones anywhere: top nmon topas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Monitoring the output of 'top' command on hourly basis.

I need to capture the following data on an hourly basis through cronjob scheduling:- 1. load averages 2. Total no. of processes. 3. CPU state 4. Memory 5. Top 3 process details. All the above information is available through the command 'top'. But here we need to automate the same and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: subharai
4 Replies

8. AIX

Need a list of top 10 CPU using processes (also top 10 memory hogs, separately)

Okay, I am trying to come up with a multi-platform script to report top ten CPU and memory hog processes, which will be run by our enterprise monitoring application as an auto-action item when the CPU and Memory utilization gets reported as higher than a certain threshold I use top on other... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thenomad
5 Replies

9. BSD

openbsd-pf

hello , I wondered if anyone could assist me in writing a simple packet filter firewall on my OpenBSD v4.5. All I intend doing is to have two firewalling machine on a separate network : 192.168.1.1 ext_if = xl0 (dhcp) // Internet interface int_if=xl1 // Internatl interface ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattjam
0 Replies

10. BSD

PF OpenBSD Network Monitoring

Hi, Though I have some Linux background I'm new to BSD. Currently I'm administering an OpenBSD 5.3 firewall which based on PF. I want to view my LAN's top talkers to the internet. If it is a graphical method that's better but I like to know whether it is possible through a command like pfctl.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amithad
3 Replies
Monitoring::Livestatus::MULTI(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Monitoring::Livestatus::MULTI(3pm)

NAME
Monitoring::Livestatus::MULTI - connector with multiple peers SYNOPSIS
use Monitoring::Livestatus; my $nl = Monitoring::Livestatus::MULTI->new( qw{nagioshost1:9999 nagioshost2:9999 /var/spool/nagios/live.socket} ); my $hosts = $nl->selectall_arrayref("GET hosts"); CONSTRUCTOR
new ( [ARGS] ) Creates an "Monitoring::Livestatus::MULTI" object. "new" takes at least the server. Arguments are the same as in Monitoring::Livestatus. METHODS
do See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. selectall_arrayref See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. selectall_hashref See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. selectcol_arrayref See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. selectrow_array See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. selectrow_arrayref See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. selectrow_hashref See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. selectscalar_value See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. errors_are_fatal See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. warnings See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. verbose See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. peer_addr See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. peer_name See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. peer_key See Monitoring::Livestatus for more information. disable $ml->disable() disables this connection, returns the last state. enable $ml->enable() enables this connection, returns the last state. AUTHOR
Sven Nierlein, <nierlein@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2009 by Sven Nierlein This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-07-04 Monitoring::Livestatus::MULTI(3pm)