Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Power8 S812L:HMC issue and ... Post 302961852 by lilyn on Friday 4th of December 2015 07:53:48 PM
Old 12-04-2015
connected to HMC2 now. got to ASMI page but don't know where to go for configuring the hard drive.
Please hint me. Thanks.

Last edited by lilyn; 12-04-2015 at 09:15 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Hmc

Well i am right now working on an IBM P550 risc server with an HMC connected.. The server has 2 logical partitions (Lpar). both lpar is having Aix 5.3 installed. Now I have a doubt.. is it possible to have Aix in one lpar and windows 2003 in another.. cheers Bala (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
4 Replies

2. AIX

Hmc

Hello everybody, had a question. Iam having a p650 box here, System Model: IBM,7038-6M2 Machine Serial Number: 1078DCC managed system - 1 which has 2 lpars on it i added memory to the box(made sure that memory added was in proper quads and was verified by a CE) after i rebooted the box, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikosu
4 Replies

3. AIX

CDROM Issue on LPAR HMC VIO

Whenever I assign/unassign a CDROM ( RAID CTRL ) to Active LPAR from HMC, I have to reboot the LPAR. How can I do it without rebooting the LPARS. POWER6 with HMC LPARS = AIX 6.1 Any info developerWorks : AIX and UNIX : PowerVM Forum : Moving CD-ROM/DVD-ROM dynamically ... But... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
5 Replies

4. AIX

AIX and HMC installation issue

I started the AIX install with a fiber channel disk, and let it run: restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp. . . . . . << End of copyright notice for perfagent.tools >>. . . . ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gideon1a
2 Replies

5. AIX

HMC Commands

Hello All, Can anybody knows a command, what I can check the processes in the HMC restricted shell? :wall: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kalaso
1 Replies

6. AIX

[TIP] Migration to POWER8

Read "Migration to POWER8" article to get prepared for migration to POWER8: link removed, advertisement (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pave01
0 Replies

7. AIX

New IBM Power8 (S822) and StorWiz V3700 SAN, best practices for production setup/config?

Hello, Got a IBM Power8 box (S822) that I am configuring for replacement of our existing IBM machine. Wanted to touch base with the expert community here to ensure I don't miss anything critical in my setup/config of AIX. Did a fresh AIX 7.1 install on the internal scsi hdisk, mirror'ed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies

8. AIX

StorWize v3700 and Power8 (S822) AIX, configuration best practice for LUNs?

Hello, We have an Power8 System (S822) and a IBM StorWize v3700 SAN. The OS is AIX 7.1. With this hardware from what I read I need to download/install special SDDPCM drivers, so I did (SDDPCM VERSION 2.6.6.0 (devices.sddpcm.71.rte). I carved my volumes in the StorWize and presented to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies

9. AIX

HMC in VmWare NIC sl0 issue.

Hi There, First of all I'm new to *nix world, so bear with me and English is not my native tongue :) Now I'm working on the HMC 7.3.3.0 ServPack:0 base_version:20080402.1 to make it work in VmWare (testing in Workstation) I've got HMC installed and realized that network options in GUI... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: JKat
8 Replies

10. AIX

IBM Power Linux Cluster Fence device on Power8 Platform

wasn't quite sure which forum to post in. What typical fence device to configure for a Power Linux PaceMaker Cluster running on the Power8 Platform (S822 Model of hardware), or what should be ordered with the S822 for use as a Fence Device? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
5 Replies
WWW::Search::Ebay::BuyItNow(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  WWW::Search::Ebay::BuyItNow(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Search::Ebay::BuyItNow - backend for searching eBay Buy-It-Now items SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Search; my $oSearch = new WWW::Search('Ebay::BuyItNow'); my $sQuery = WWW::Search::escape_query("jawa"); $oSearch->native_query($sQuery); while (my $oResult = $oSearch->next_result()) { print $oResult->url, " "; } DESCRIPTION
This class is a Ebay specialization of WWW::Search. It handles making and interpreting Ebay searches http://www.ebay.com. This class exports no public interface; all interaction should be done through WWW::Search objects. NOTES
The search is done against eBay Buy-It-Now items only. The query is applied to TITLES only. In the resulting WWW::Search::Result objects, the description field consists of a human-readable combination (joined with semicolon-space) of the Item Number; number of bids; and high bid amount (or starting bid amount). SEE ALSO
To make new back-ends, see WWW::Search. BUGS
Please tell the author if you find any! AUTHOR
Martin 'Kingpin' Thurn, "mthurn at cpan.org", <http://tinyurl.com/nn67z>. LICENSE
Copyright (C) 1998-2009 Martin 'Kingpin' Thurn perl v5.12.4 2011-11-02 WWW::Search::Ebay::BuyItNow(3pm)