Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell scirpt error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell scirpt error Post 302961638 by Don Cragun on Wednesday 2nd of December 2015 03:22:23 AM
Old 12-02-2015
Try changing:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/ksh
#clientcheck.ksh zxx
#set -x
hn=`hostname`
if [[ $hn = "us" ]]
then
  case $1 in
      ban)   client_home='/comps/banking'
             ;;
      man)     client_home='/comps/manufacturer'
             ;;
   esac
fi
if [ ! -d ${client_home} ]; then
   exit 1
else
   exit 0
fi

to:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/ksh
#clientcheck.ksh zxx
#set -x
hn=`hostname`
if [[ $hn = "us" ]]
then
  case "$1" in
      ban)   client_home='/comps/banking'
             ;;
      man)     client_home='/comps/manufacturer'
             ;;
      *)     exit 1;;
   esac
fi

This User Gave Thanks to Don Cragun For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl scirpt for automatic file transfer

Hi , can any one help me with a perl script for automating file transfer ? At each step i need to check for the success or failure . I am trying to connect to the target system for a specified number of times.if it doesnt connect even after 3 retries then the script should exit. and i have to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sveera
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Public key in Shell scirpt

Hi, Can anyone help me out how to login on server using public key autorization.I want to use this on system. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LochanM
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk Shell Script error : "Syntax Error : `Split' unexpected

hi there i write one awk script file in shell programing the code is related to dd/mm/yy to month, day year format but i get an error please can anybody help me out in this problem ?????? i give my code here including error awk ` # date-month -- convert mm/dd/yy to month day,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Herry
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

HPUX model scirpt issue

hi, I am using HPUX 11.31(Itanium) and HP 5100 printer. I am using PCL5.nloo model script present in HPUX by default to print to printer. I am finding issues in printing paper sizes and few other options. Description of the problem: When i give a print with option "half" and "Legal"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell for..do done error

#!/bin/bash if ; then echo "error" fi release_name=$3 version=$4 cd $2; for line in `ls` do if ; then echo " do ..." $1 $2/$line $2/$line $release_name $version fi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: crackthehit007
3 Replies

6. Solaris

no shell error

i cannot login as a user then it shows a error. su: no shell i created a new user also. same error . cannot login user i changed shell also please help me urgently (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sijocg
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error with using a shell command(looks more generic error)

Hi, This error is actually out of implementing the command posted here - https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/155589-remove-blank-lines-merge-lines-shell.html Here is the error i get - awk: Input line xxxxx cannot be longer than 3,000 bytes. The source line number is 1.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dvah
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help in writing the scirpt for grepping on patterns in the directories created previous day

Hi, I have a challenging requiremant to be done in one day:( there is directory in which a new directory gets created per hour i.e 24 directories per a day like below. Dec 01 00:04 2011.12.12-23 Dec 01 01:11 2011.12.10-07 Dec 01 01:11 2011.12.10-08 Dec 01 01:11 2011.12.10-09 Dec 01... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh Madpathi
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Csv format output file using scirpt

Hi All, I get the test result file daily after running the main test script. from the resultfile, need to fetch only server info and status and put them in tabular format in a file and as well in CSV format output file. I tried using awk command but am not able to put them in tabluar... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus81
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scirpt to fetch the variable from sqlplus

Hi Gurus, I am stuck with the step where i need to fetch the location & sales from the below procedure by taking it from table field using the for loop. any idea how this can be done in unix. From one column both the location and sales are taken out. create or replace procedure newyork... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun888
2 Replies
RDF::Redland::Statement(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      RDF::Redland::Statement(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Redland::Statement - Redland RDF Statement Class SYNOPSIS
use RDF::Redland; my $statement1=new RDF::Redland::Statement($statement); my $statement2=new RDF::Redland::Statement($subject,$predicate,$object); ... if($statement->subject->equals($node)) { ... } DESCRIPTION
Manipulate RDF statements which comprise three RDF::Redland::Node objects. Also used for partial statements which can have empty parts and are used for matching statements in statement queries of the model - see the RDF::Redland::Model. CONSTRUCTORS
new NODE NODE NODE|STATEMENT Create a new statement from nodes or copy an existing statement. If three NODEs are given, make a new statement from them. Each Node can be a Redland::RDF:Node, a Redland::RDF::URI, a perl URI or a string literal. Otherwise STATEMENT must be an existing statement to copy. clone Copy a RDF::Redland::Statement. METHODS
subject [SUBJECT] Get/set the statement subject. When a RDF::Redland::Node SUBJECT is given, sets the subject of the statement, otherwise returns a reference to the statement RDF::Redland::Node subject. predicate [PREDICATE] Get/set the statement predicate. When RDF::Redland::Node PREDICATE is given, sets the predicate of the statement, otherwise returns a reference to the statement RDF::Redland::Node predicate. object [OBJECT] Get/set the statement object. When RDF::Redland::Node OBJECT is given, sets the object of the statement, otherwise returns a reference to the statement RDF::Redland::Node object. as_string Return the statement formatted as a string (UTF-8 encoded). equals STATEMENT Return non zero if this statement is equal to STATEMENT OLD METHODS
new_from_nodes SUBJECT PREDICATE OBJECT Create a new RDF::Redland::Statement with the given RDF::Redland::Node objects as parts (or undef when empty for a partial statement). Use instead: $a=new RDF::Redland::Statement($subject, $predicate, $object); new_from_statement STATEMENT Create a new RDF::Redland::Statement object from RDF::Redland::Statement STATEMENT (copy constructor). Use instead: $s=$old_statement->clone; SEE ALSO
RDF::Redland::Node AUTHOR
Dave Beckett - http://www.dajobe.org/ perl v5.14.2 2011-02-04 RDF::Redland::Statement(3pm)