Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Read data from excel and upload into html page Post 302961189 by stew on Wednesday 25th of November 2015 03:46:52 AM
Old 11-25-2015
2) I have html front end page, so the data should upload into the front end application

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Excel to Html

Hi, How to convert excel to html in shell prompt Is there any unix command to do this ? Vinay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msvinaykumar
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to read the data from an excel sheet and use those data as variable in the unix c

I have 3 columns in an excel sheet. c1 c2 c3 EIP_ACCOUNT SMALL_TS_01 select A.* from acc; All the above 3 col shoud be passed a variable in the unix code. 1.How to read an excel file 2.How to pass these data as variable to the unic script (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anne Grace
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload excel file contents to server

Hi I have an excel file with only 5 rows .I want to uplaod those 5 rows to a database using a shell script.Is this possible.If so where do i start. Thnks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magikminox
1 Replies

4. Linux

Read data of a page frame (linux) make freeze the system

Hello, I'm writing a linux driver that reading the data of a page frame of an process. But when I use it, it make immediately freeze the system. Can you help me? Thank for reading my question! system: Ubuntu 9.04, kernel 2.6.28.15, Intel Duo static int read_addr(int pid, unsigned long... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hahai
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass data from server (CGI script) to client (html page)

Hi I know how to pass data from client side (html file) to server using CGI script (POST method). I also know how to re-create the html page from server side after receiving the data (using printf). However I want to write static pages on client side (only the structure), and only to pass... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamabm
0 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Grab total page read from webalizer display in html

Hi, I need a way to grab the total combines since inception, total pages read from webalizer on my centos server or any other location (as long as since inception) and display the result live on my website So with each visit it would be increasing, or perhaps live (ajax) not sure But can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

pass argument to html upload form

I am using an html form and a php upload script to upload files. HTML form <table width="500" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" bgcolor="#CCCCCC"> <tr> <form action="upload_ac.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="form1" id="form1"> <td> <table... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anil510
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML code upload text file grep through shell script

I am looking for HTML code that browse text file and grep with database file then retrieve result txtfileuploaded contain 112233 115599 113366 shell code grep -F -f txtfileuploaded /data/database.txt result 112233 Mar 41$ 115599 Nov 44$ 113366 Oct 33$ attached... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpshell
2 Replies

9. Programming

Sql developer how to upload the excel sheet in Oracle table

I have some records to be updated in oracle table. I am using sql developer tool. could any one tell me how to update those records in oracle table. I am having excel sheet with those records. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Html upload file to bash script

I am trying to upload a file to the server using bash script in html form. <FORM NAME="FORM1" METHOD="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" ACTION="/cgi-bin/UPLOAD.sh"> <INPUT type="file" name="DOCFILE" id="DOCFILE" accept=".jpg,.tif,.pdf"> </FORM> How can I able to access the file in... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naz
8 Replies
GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)														  GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)

NAME
glDrawBuffer - specify which color buffers are to be drawn into C SPECIFICATION
void glDrawBuffer( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies up to four color buffers to be drawn into. Symbolic constants GL_NONE, GL_FRONT_LEFT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT, GL_BACK_LEFT, GL_BACK_RIGHT, GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, GL_LEFT, GL_RIGHT, GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, and GL_AUXi, where i is between 0 and ``GL_AUX_BUFFERS'' -1, are accepted (GL_AUX_BUFFERS is not the upper limit; use glGet to query the number of available aux buffers.) The initial value is GL_FRONT for single-buffered contexts, and GL_BACK for double-buffered contexts. DESCRIPTION
When colors are written to the frame buffer, they are written into the color buffers specified by glDrawBuffer. The specifications are as follows: GL_NONE No color buffers are written. GL_FRONT_LEFT Only the front left color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_RIGHT Only the front right color buffer is written. GL_BACK_LEFT Only the back left color buffer is written. GL_BACK_RIGHT Only the back right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT Only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there is no front right color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_BACK Only the back left and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the back left color buffer is written. GL_LEFT Only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there is no back left color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_RIGHT Only the front right and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the front right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_AND_BACK All the front and back color buffers (front left, front right, back left, back right) are written. If there are no back color buffers, only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there are no right color buffers, only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there are no right or back color buf- fers, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_AUXi Only auxiliary color buffer i is written. If more than one color buffer is selected for drawing, then blending or logical operations are computed and applied independently for each color buffer and can produce different results in each buffer. Monoscopic contexts include only left buffers, and stereoscopic contexts include both left and right buffers. Likewise, single-buffered contexts include only front buffers, and double-buffered contexts include both front and back buffers. The context is selected at GL ini- tialization. NOTES
It is always the case that GL_AUXi = GL_AUX0 + i. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if none of the buffers indicated by mode exists. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glDrawBuffer is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_DRAW_BUFFER glGet with argument GL_AUX_BUFFERS SEE ALSO
glBlendFunc(3G), glColorMask(3G), glIndexMask(3G), glLogicOp(3G), glReadBuffer(3G) GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)