Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Any change on youtube for good? Post 302961021 by 1in10 on Monday 23rd of November 2015 06:23:15 AM
Old 11-23-2015
ok, i will try this, after countless wget, aria2c, addons turned on and off, inumerous programs....something else than only eme /encrypted media extension/ and the pay-tv in yt red changed. My BSD definitely plays mp4, but just yesterday I have been informed, that the media downloader requires something more of mp4. thanks a lot for this hint. kind regards.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to use YouTube tags

We have tags to allow embedding a YouTube video in a thread. Here is how they work.... First I need to find the url of a YouTube video that I want to use. Here is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5vj3D-OD4 That "Do5vj3D-OD4" is the key. So I can do this: Rakim by Dead Can Dance... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Nice YouTube Videos

What are they doing? :D kyJHeIqYoLQ ---------- Post updated 11-14-09 at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous update was 11-13-09 at 04:53 PM ---------- Heard of them? Who's them? :b: Totally Hidden Extreme Magic (1/6) mSLMOUOtaQQ Totally Hidden Extreme Magic (2/6) 2bwp2GUrNNc Totally... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problems to install youtube-dl

Hello, I have been experimenting several difficulties to install youtube-dl. On its website, it suggests four different ways of installing it, using curl, wget, pip or brew. I tried the first one following the command that they gave: which resulted in: The second suggestions that tells... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Change text font to greater one in this very good MOTIF texteditor ?

Hi, i have here found a very good texteditor source code programmed in the MOTIF GUI language. For myself i need NOTHING else to program. To start from a very easy point of view i want to RUN this editor on my LINUX machine and type simple C code. The reason for this post is that the text... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sennenmut
7 Replies
removable-media(9P)					   Kernel Properties for Drivers				       removable-media(9P)

NAME
removable-media - removable media device property DESCRIPTION
A device that supports removable media--such as CDROM, JAZZ, and ZIP drives--and that supports power management and expects automatic mounting of the device via the volume manager should export the boolean (zero length) property removable-media. This property enables the system to make the power state of the device dependent on the power state of the frame buffer and monitor. See the power.conf(4) discussion of the device-dependency-property entry for more information. Devices that behave like removable devices (such as PC ATA cards, where the controller and media both are removed at the same time) should also export this property. EXAMPLES
Example 1: removable-media Entry An example of a removable-media entry from the .conf file of a driver is shown below. # This entry keeps removable media from being powered down unless # the console framebuffer and monitor are powered down # removable-media=1; Example 2: Implementation in attach() Below is an example of how the entry above would be implemented in the attach(9E) function of the driver. xxattach(dev_info_t *dip, ddi_attach_cmd_t cmd) { ... if (ddi_prop_create(DDI_DEV_T_NONE, dip, DDI_PROP_CANSLEEP, "removable-media", NULL, 0)) != DDI_PROP_SUCCESS) goto failed; ... } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
power.conf(4), pm(7D), attach(9E), detach(9E), ddi_prop_create(9F) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.10 15 Jun 2001 removable-media(9P)