Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Please help me with query regarding RHCE certification Post 302960966 by anandg2015 on Sunday 22nd of November 2015 02:14:50 PM
Old 11-22-2015
Please help me with query regarding RHCE certification

Hi. I am already working in IT in a non-tech environment for the past 3 years. I am trying to move to tech side of IT by doing RedHat certification. Is it possible to move to System/server admin(tech) side after completing the RHCE course? Does anyone know of a good coaching center(Online/class) in India, especially in Chennai? More importantly, which one has lot of growth and opportunities? Is it MCSE or RHCE ?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Documentation for preparing RHCE certification

Hi all, Could someony give me a link to download a document for preparing linux RHCE certification? Regards, Tovo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tovohery
0 Replies

2. Linux

RHCE tutorials

Does anyone here who is an RHCE already? Do you have tutorials for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

rhce 6

guys I am preparing for rhce 6.Is there anyone rhce here who can give me tips to prepare for rhce.which books should i use (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHCE DUMPS

Hi All, I am planing to take RHCE exam in the month of March 2012. Could anyone provide me with the latest dumps and pattern which can help me in clearing the certification exam. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Need help for RHCE certification ?

Hi , Kindly I wonder whether have any idea about the difference between RedHat & Centos operating systems ? I totally know that Centos is a derivative of Redhat but I'm talking about the similarity in terms of administration ( are the commands same?) for instance If someone had installed Centos... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHCE Materials

I'd like to get RHCE certification but I can't find the books which get me for doing such , could someone guide me where can i find the books ?:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

RHCE certification

Hi, Can any one provide me the details of RHCE certification like Course details, exam pattern, topics to study. I am planning to take up exam next month so i want to prepare for it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

What to expect after RHCE certification?

I finished my RHCE certification about 2 weeks back and was wondering when will I get my RHCE certification kit and when can I create a login on Redhat website (as I heard that there is special access to some content which is only available after RHCE cert). I also heard that we can buy some... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
4 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies
jwhois(1)						      General Commands Manual							 jwhois(1)

NAME
jwhois - client for the whois service SYNOPSIS
jwhois [ OPTIONS ]... [ QUERY ] DESCRIPTION
jwhois searches Whois servers for the object on the command line. The host to query is taken from a global configuration file, a configuration file specified on the command line, or selected directly on the command line. OPTIONS
--version display version, authors and licensing information. --help display a short help text. -c FILE --config=FILE uses FILE as a configuration file instead of the default. -h HOST --host=HOST overrides any hosts in the configuration file and queries HOST directly. -p PORT --port=PORT specifies a port number to use when querying a HOST. -f --force-lookup forces a query to be made to a host even if a current object is available from the cache. -v --verbose outputs verbose debugging information while running (use this before sending a bugreport to ensure that it's indeed a bug and not a misconfiguration). You can increase the verbosity by giving several verbose commands to jwhois, such as -vv. -n --no-redirect disable features that redirect queries from one server to another. -s --no-whoisservers disable the built-in support for whois-servers.net. -a --raw send query verbatim to receiving hosts instead of rewriting them according to the configuration. -i --display-redirections display every step in a redirection (default is to display only the last answer). -d --disable-cache completely disable both reading and writing to cache. -r --rwhois force the query to use the rwhois protocol instead of HTTP or whois. --rwhois-display=DISPLAY asks receiving rwhois servers to display the results in the DISPLAY display instead of the default dump display. --rwhois-limit=LIMIT asks receiving rwhois servers to limit their responses to LIMIT matches. RIPE EXTENSIONS To use the options specified in RIPE Document 157, you need to change the format of the query slightly. If you were to search for all entries in the RIPE database which lists the admin-c, tech-c or zone-c as CO19-RIPE, you could use the following command syntax: jwhois -h whois.ripe.net -- -i admin-c,tech-c,zone-c CO19-RIPE -- is used to separate the RIPE options from the jwhois options. SEE ALSO
whois(1) GNU
November 2001 jwhois(1)