Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Any change on youtube for good? Post 302960903 by 1in10 on Saturday 21st of November 2015 02:25:00 PM
Old 11-21-2015
Any change on youtube for good?

I could not find the proper forum for this, though reading the headlines, but there is one struggle for normal downloads.

I need a hint for the former normal download. About two weeks it may be that the well known youtube platform makes it quite dificult to download some files. So I tried wget, aria2c and many addons more to just download non classified videos. Can anybody help me out, how to manage truly a fast download via wget or aria2c. Both ending up just fetching the html-page. Many thanks in advance.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to use YouTube tags

We have tags to allow embedding a YouTube video in a thread. Here is how they work.... First I need to find the url of a YouTube video that I want to use. Here is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5vj3D-OD4 That "Do5vj3D-OD4" is the key. So I can do this: Rakim by Dead Can Dance... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Nice YouTube Videos

What are they doing? :D kyJHeIqYoLQ ---------- Post updated 11-14-09 at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous update was 11-13-09 at 04:53 PM ---------- Heard of them? Who's them? :b: Totally Hidden Extreme Magic (1/6) mSLMOUOtaQQ Totally Hidden Extreme Magic (2/6) 2bwp2GUrNNc Totally... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problems to install youtube-dl

Hello, I have been experimenting several difficulties to install youtube-dl. On its website, it suggests four different ways of installing it, using curl, wget, pip or brew. I tried the first one following the command that they gave: which resulted in: The second suggestions that tells... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Change text font to greater one in this very good MOTIF texteditor ?

Hi, i have here found a very good texteditor source code programmed in the MOTIF GUI language. For myself i need NOTHING else to program. To start from a very easy point of view i want to RUN this editor on my LINUX machine and type simple C code. The reason for this post is that the text... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sennenmut
7 Replies
NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)

NAME
netdisco-mibs-download - Downloader for the Netdisco MIB bundle VERSION
This document refers to version 1.0700 of netdisco-mibs-download DESCRIPTION
Run this program to download the Netdisco MIB files bundle from Sourceforge. If the download is successful, you can run the netdisco-mibs- install program to unpack and install them. If the download fails, you can visit the Netdisco Sourceforge downloads page, details of which are given by this program on failure, and get the bundle yourself. ENVIRONMENT
Setting the environment variable "MIBS_DEBUG" to a true value will display information about failed mirror site downloads. EXIT CODES
0 - Successful download 1 - Failed download, possibly no available mirror 2 - Program must be run as root, and you are not root 3 - Error regarding the download directory AUTHOR
Oliver Gorwits "<oliver@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright (c) The University of Oxford 2007. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA perl v5.14.2 2012-08-15 NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)