Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO USB Printing for SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7 Post 302960901 by Transpower on Saturday 21st of November 2015 01:49:40 PM
Old 11-21-2015
Thanks, but that's for UnixWare 7, not SCO OpenServer 5.0.7.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sco Unix OpenServer Release 3.0

hi everybody I have got a set of sco unix open server release 3.0 flopyy disks series N1, N2, M1, P1...P43, Release notes.. ý did a fresh installation. but ý cant install ethernet card. when ý use netconfig-ad a chain -tcpip... there is a messge : the sco contain TCP/IP driver. and ý... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaygusuz
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books for administration in Unix SCO OpenServer Release 5

Hi, I am a new user to the Server SCO OpenServer(TM) Release 5. Could you please advise any books for me to have a comprehensive view of how to administrate this Unix server. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rogercko
1 Replies

3. SCO

in sco unix 5.0.6 ,can i use the USB?

I have a USB,can i use it in the sco unix 5.0.6? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fresh
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sco Unix printing : jobs hangs in queue - printing via lp versus hpnpf

Hi, We have a Unix 3.2v5.0.5. I installed a printer via scoadmin, HP network printer manager with network peripheral name (hostname and ipadres are in /etc/hosts). This is the configuration file : Code: root@sco1 # cat configurationBanner: on:AlwaysContent types: simpleDevice:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: haezeban
0 Replies

5. SCO

SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7 on Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC Motherboard

Does anyone here have experience with running SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7 on the Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC motherboard? Are there any problems? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
2 Replies

6. SCO

Subverison in Sco unix openserver 5.0.7

Hi everybody I'm going to install svn client in sco unix openserver 5.0.7 where should I start ? I have no Idea what to do ? tnx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
3 Replies

7. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

8. SCO

ESATA on SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7

Has anyone here used eSATA drives on SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7? SCSI host adapters and drives are getting harder to find, so I'm thinking about eventually switching to eSATA, but only, of course, if they will work with OpenServer. (2 Replies)
2 Replies

9. SCO

Usb Flash in SCO UNIX 5.0.6

hi How can I use my USB Flash memory in Sco 5.0.6 tanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moein.mojtaba
1 Replies

10. SCO

Any Other Browser for SCO UNIX OpenServer?

Obviously, the client browsers which came with SCO UNIX OpenServer, Netscape and Mozilla, are horribly outdated now. Does anyone know of a relatively current browser which will work in their place? (2 Replies)
2 Replies
Sys::Utmp(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    Sys::Utmp(3pm)

NAME
Sys::Utmp - Object(ish) Interface to UTMP files. SYNOPSIS
use Sys::Utmp; my $utmp = Sys::Utmp->new(); while ( my $utent = $utmp->getutent() ) { if ( $utent->user_process ) { print $utent->ut_user," "; } } $utmp->endutent; See also examples/pwho in the distribution directory. DESCRIPTION
Sys::Utmp provides a vaguely object oriented interface to the Unix user accounting file ( sometimes /etc/utmp or /var/run/utmp). Whilst it would prefer to use the getutent() function from the systems C libraries it will attempt to provide its own if they are missing. This may not be the module that you are looking for - there is a User::Utmp which provides a different procedural interface and may well be more complete for your purposes. METHODS new The constructor of the class. Arguments may be provided in Key => Value pairs : it currently takes one argument 'Filename' which will set the file which is to be used in place of that defined in _PATH_UTMP. getutent Iterates of the records in the utmp file returning a Sys::Utmp::Utent object for each record in turn - the methods that are available on these objects are descrived in the Sys::Utmp::Utent documentation. If called in a list context it will return a list containing the elements of th Utent entry rather than an object. If the import flag ':fields' is used then constants defining the indexes into this list will be defined, these are uppercase versions of the methods described in Sys::Utmp::Utent. setutent Rewinds the file pointer on the utmp filehandle so repeated searches can be done. endutent Closes the file handle on the utmp file. utmpname SCALAR filename Sets the file that will be used in place of that defined in _PATH_UTMP. It is not defined what will happen if this is done between two calls to getutent() - it is recommended that endutent() is called first. EXPORT No methods or constants are exported by default. Exportable constants These constants are exportable under the tag ':constants': ACCOUNTING BOOT_TIME DEAD_PROCESS EMPTY INIT_PROCESS LOGIN_PROCESS NEW_TIME OLD_TIME RUN_LVL USER_PROCESS These are the values that will be found in the ut_type field of the Sys::Utmp::Utent object. These constants are exported under the tag ':fields' : UT_USER UT_ID UT_LINE UT_PID UT_TYPE UT_HOST UT_TIME These provide the indexes into the list returned when "getutent" is called in list context. BUGS
Probably. This module has been tested on Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD ,SCO Openserver and SCO UnixWare and found to work on those platforms. If you have difficulty building the module or it doesnt behave as expected then please contact the author including if appropriate your /usr/include/utmp.h AUTHOR
Jonathan Stowe, <jns@gellyfish.com> LICENCE
This Software is Copyright Netscalibur UK 2001, Jonathan Stowe 2001-2006 This Software is published as-is with no warranty express or implied. This is free software and can be distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
perl. Sys::Utmp::Utent perl v5.14.2 2006-10-13 Sys::Utmp(3pm)