Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting List dublicated files into a file Post 302960823 by bulpak on Thursday 19th of November 2015 06:46:08 PM
Old 11-19-2015
This code works but is there another way only considering BBB.AHE , BBB.AHN, BBB.AHZ strings? Number of BBB.AHE and others show that those are dublicate files.
Maybe in your script [0"$B" -gt 0 ] part can be modifed but how?

Thanks again

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

filesize from a file which has the list of files.

i have a file myfile. it has the below entries /temp/firstfile /temp/secondfile and many more.. okay, now, i want to addup all the space occupied by this file hmmm, but i met with a problem in getting each file out. i did a silly command like more myfile | grep temp | ls -ltr and it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to list the files using File Descriptors

hello, I have written a script named listall.sh with the following codes init. #!/bin/bash PATH="/proj/cmon/$1" echo $PATH if ; then echo "Usage: $0 ***" exit 1 else ls -l $PATH/*.sc fi Here there are 3 subdirectories (namely - src, data and jobs)under /proj/cmon, so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shyjuezy
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls > file - Creating file containing the list of all files present in a directory

Hi All, I need to create a file which contains the list of all the files present in that directory. e.g., ls /export/home/user/*.dat > list_file.dat but what i am getting is: $ ls /export/home/user/*.dat > list_file.dat /export/home/user/*.dat: No such file or directory But I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pranavagarwal
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

List the file or files with last modification date

hi. I need help my programing friends :p I need to list all the files with a certain name (for example FileName) by last modification date but only the one with the last date. If there are two files with the same name and same modification date it should print the both. For example in this set... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: KitFisto
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete old files but with exclusion with file list

Hello Can you please help and check what im missing on script below the goal is to delete the old files more than 7 days old but not the excluded file list inside excluded.dat file #!/bin/sh EXCLUDE=/path/to/exclude/exclude.dat FIND=/bin/find for xfile in '(read $EXCLUDE)' do $FIND... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: angst_nu
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Take a list if strings from a file and search them in a list of files and report them

I have a file 1.txt with the below contents. -----cat 1.txt----- 1234 5678 1256 1234 1247 ------------------- I have 3 more files in a folder -----ls -lrt------- A1.txt A2.txt A3.txt ------------------- The contents of those three files are similar format with different data values... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: realspirituals
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

File name from a List of files

Hi, Greetings!! I'm grepping a string from a series of files, using the below code (how ever the awk is not grepping between 'from' & 'to' time!) awk '$0>=$from&&$0<=$to' from=$START_TIME to=$STOP_TIME $logpath/UL_`date +%Y%m%d`_Scheduler*.log.csv > temp-grep.txt Out of 50 files,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhargav_k
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

File that Contains a List of Files

I have a first text file (LoopFiles.txt) that contains another list of text files. I need to run NAWK commands on each of the files that are listed in the first text file. I have proven the existence of the first file with ls -l But I get a message that my first file doesnt exist. cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: he204035
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to list files that are not first two files date & last file date for every month-year?

Hi All, I need to find all files other than first two files dates & last file date for month and month/year wise list. lets say there are following files in directory Mar 19 2012 c.txt Mar 19 2012 cc.txt Mar 21 2012 d.txt Mar 22 2012 f.txt Mar 24 2012 h.txt Mar 25 2012 w.txt Feb 12... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Makarand Dodmis
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

While loop a file containing list of file names until the files are found?

Hi, I have a control file which will contain all filenames(300) files. Loop through all the file names in the control files and check the existence of this file in another directory(same server). I need to infinitely(2 hrs) run this while loop until all the files are found. Once a file is found,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
5 Replies
USB_QUIRK(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					      USB_QUIRK(4)

NAME
usb_quirk -- USB quirks module SYNOPSIS
To compile this module into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file: device ucom Alternatively, to load the module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): usb_quirk_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The usb_quirk module provides support for dynamically adding and removing quirks for USB devices with usbconfig(5). General quirks: UQ_AUDIO_SWAP_LR swap left and right channels UQ_AU_INP_ASYNC input is async despite claim of adaptive UQ_AU_NO_FRAC don't adjust for fractional samples UQ_AU_NO_XU audio device has broken extension unit UQ_BAD_ADC bad audio spec version number UQ_BAD_AUDIO device claims audio class, but isn't UQ_BROKEN_BIDIR printer has broken bidir mode UQ_BUS_POWERED device is bus powered, despite claim UQ_HID_IGNORE device should be ignored by hid class UQ_KBD_IGNORE device should be ignored by kbd class UQ_KBD_BOOTPROTO device should set the boot protocol UQ_MS_BAD_CLASS doesn't identify properly UQ_MS_LEADING_BYTE mouse sends an unknown leading byte UQ_MS_REVZ mouse has Z-axis reversed UQ_NO_STRINGS string descriptors are broken UQ_OPEN_CLEARSTALL device needs clear endpoint stall UQ_POWER_CLAIM hub lies about power status UQ_SPUR_BUT_UP spurious mouse button up events UQ_SWAP_UNICODE has some Unicode strings swapped UQ_CFG_INDEX_1 select configuration index 1 by default UQ_CFG_INDEX_2 select configuration index 2 by default UQ_CFG_INDEX_3 select configuration index 3 by default UQ_CFG_INDEX_4 select configuration index 4 by default UQ_CFG_INDEX_0 select configuration index 0 by default UQ_ASSUME_CM_OVER_DATA assume cm over data feature USB Mass Storage Quirks UQ_MSC_NO_TEST_UNIT_READY send start/stop instead of TUR UQ_MSC_NO_RS_CLEAR_UA does not reset Unit Att. UQ_MSC_NO_START_STOP does not support start/stop UQ_MSC_NO_GETMAXLUN does not support get max LUN UQ_MSC_NO_INQUIRY fake generic inq response UQ_MSC_NO_INQUIRY_EVPD does not support inq EVPD UQ_MSC_NO_SYNC_CACHE does not support sync cache UQ_MSC_SHUTTLE_INIT requires Shuttle init sequence UQ_MSC_ALT_IFACE_1 switch to alternate interface 1 UQ_MSC_FLOPPY_SPEED does floppy speeds (20kb/s) UQ_MSC_IGNORE_RESIDUE gets residue wrong UQ_MSC_WRONG_CSWSIG uses wrong CSW signature UQ_MSC_RBC_PAD_TO_12 pad RBC requests to 12 bytes UQ_MSC_READ_CAP_OFFBY1 reports sector count, not max sec. UQ_MSC_FORCE_SHORT_INQ does not support full inq. UQ_MSC_FORCE_WIRE_BBB force BBB wire protocol UQ_MSC_FORCE_WIRE_CBI force CBI wire protocol UQ_MSC_FORCE_WIRE_CBI_I force CBI with int. wire protocol UQ_MSC_FORCE_PROTO_SCSI force SCSI command protocol UQ_MSC_FORCE_PROTO_ATAPI force ATAPI command protocol UQ_MSC_FORCE_PROTO_UFI force UFI command protocol UQ_MSC_FORCE_PROTO_RBC force RBC command protocol Mass Storage Change (u3g) quirks: UQ_MSC_EJECT_HUAWEI ejects after Huawei USB command UQ_MSC_EJECT_SIERRA ejects after Sierra USB command UQ_MSC_EJECT_SCSIEJECT ejects after SCSI eject command 0x1b0000000200 UQ_MSC_EJECT_REZERO ejects after SCSI rezero command 0x010000000000 UQ_MSC_EJECT_ZTESTOR ejects after ZTE SCSI command 0x850101011801010101010000 UQ_MSC_EJECT_CMOTECH ejects after C-motech SCSI command 0xff52444556434847 UQ_MSC_EJECT_WAIT wait for the device to eject UQ_MSC_EJECT_SAEL_M460 ejects after Sael USB commands UQ_MSC_EJECT_HUAWEISCSI ejects after Huawei SCSI command 0x11060000000000000000000000000000 UQ_MSC_EJECT_TCT ejects after TCT SCSI command 0x06f504025270 See /sys/dev/usb/quirk/usb_quirk.h for the complete list of supported quirks. EXAMPLES
After attaching a u3g device which appears as a USB device on ugen0.3: usbconfig -d ugen0.3 add_quirk UQ_MSC_EJECT_WAIT SEE ALSO
usb_quirk(4), usbconfig(5) HISTORY
The usb_quirk module appeared in FreeBSD 8.0, and was written by Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@FreeBSD.org>. This manual page was written by Nick Hibma <n_hibma@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
November 9, 2010 BSD