Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Disable IPV4
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Disable IPV4 Post 302960456 by guy3145 on Monday 16th of November 2015 04:37:13 AM
Old 11-16-2015
anyone?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

IPv4 LSRR Option

Hello Friends, I have one doubt regarding LSRR (Loose Source and Record Route) IP option. Whether IPv4 optoins will be processed only by Router or they can be processed by any PC within the network?? What i'm trying is: i'm giving a list of IP address in the option using setsockopt system call,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aamirglb
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

convert from ipv4 to ipv6

hello i'm working on aix 5300-05-03 hacmp ver 5.4 well my issue is that when firewall (gateway to internet ) goes down my machine start to work very very slowly!!! the output of the sniffer is that on the output card , my machine try to convert ipv4 to ipv6 0.0.2.0 my machine is not configure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ariec
1 Replies

3. AIX

convert ipv4 ti ipv6

hello i'm working on AIX 5300-05-03 P520 hacmp 5.4 when connection to the internet is going down , firewall down, my application work verey verey slowly!!! and on the sliffer output i'm got trys of my serevr to do convert from ipv4 ipv6 ( 0.0.2.0 and AAAAAAAA). some one have an idea why... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ariec
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Modifying IPv4 headers

Hi, My query is: I need to set the IPv4 header fields(like TOS, TTL, Precedence and Flags) in the linux kernel using the system calls. I tried setting the fields using the setsockopt() call using sockets but it is not reflecting the actual IPv4 header fields. Is it possible to modify these... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran_4u
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

7. AIX

IPv6/IPv4 Only in AIX

Hi all, I have setup ipv6 in AIX machine using autoconf6 command. I was successfull in doing this. after execution of the command local link address was assigned to one of the interfaces (en1).But I have to setup the following environment as well. 1) Machine with only IPv6 support(IPv4... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ard
0 Replies

8. Programming

IPv4 string->int

Does anyone know how to convert a IP address given as 'string' into a 'u_int32_t'? Are there any build any functions already? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Freaky123
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Ntp between ipv4 and ipv6

Hi, I am looking for a solution to configure ntp between ipv4 ( ntp server ) to ipv6 ( client) . I had google, but lot many sites suggest to have dual stock or tunnaling. my issue is I have client has only ipv6 address ans server has ipv4 address. is it possible to sync time,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveen.surisett
4 Replies
smfi_setconn(3N)														  smfi_setconn(3N)

NAME
smfi_setconn() - sets the socket for filter to communicate with sendmail SYNOPSIS
PARAMETERS
oconn Specifies the address of the desired communication socket. The address must be a NULL-terminated string in the following format: Specifies a named pipe. Specifies an IPV4 socket, using either a hostname or an ip-address. Specifies an IPV6 socket, using either a hostname or an ip-address.. DESCRIPTION
The routine sets the socket through which the filter must communicate with must be called only once before the function. Notes Filters must not be run as root when communicating over UNIX/local domain sockets. The permissions for UNIX/local sockets must be set to 0600 (read/write permission only for the owner of the socket) or 0660 (read/write permission for the owner and group of the socket). These permissions are useful when the RunAsUser option is used. The permissions for a UNIX/local domain socket are determined using the the command, which must be set to 007 or 077. Some operating systems, such as Solaris, do not use the permissions of the socket. Therefore, place the socket in a protected directory in such systems. RETURN VALUE
does not fail due to an invalid address. The failure can only be detected in the routine. AUTHOR
was developed by the Sendmail Inc. SEE ASLO
smfi_main(3N), smfi_register(3N), smfi_settimeout(3N), smfi_opensocket(3N), smfi_setbacklog(3N), smfi_setdbg(3N), smfi_stop(3N). on smfi_setconn(3N)